trjconv does too many things, and combinations of them work poorly
For now, this issue is just collecting links to related Redmine issues (including fixed and unfixed bugs, and feature requests).
How we want this to work via modular components will likely need to consider the needs of a future (e.g. python) API.
- Related to Bug #2052: trjconv does not recognize periodic molecules added
- Related to Bug #1832: 'gmx trjconv -dump t' gives no output if t < frame timestep added
- Related to Bug #2114: gmx trjconv -pbc cluster claims to have -clustercenter option but does not (5.1.2) added
Many commits have just fixed things without referencing an issue, including 91fd36e3
- Related to Bug #1705: trjcat append feature is broken added
- Related to Feature #1167: trjconv -center would be more intuitive if it centered the center of mass, not the midpoint between minimum and maximum values added
- Related to Bug #2081: trjconv should respect "-pbc whole" when another flag "-sep" is used added
- Related to Task #2166: gmx trjconv functionality should check for mismatch between the tpr and the trajectory added
- Related to Bug #2225: gmx trjcat -o pdb doesn't work added
Also available in: Atom