GMXAPI can not be build when crosscompiling
Affected version - extra info:
GMXAPI needs to be able to run the binaries for its own tests, so it won't work when crosscompiling.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
A lot of thinks got fixed, but I'm not sure if this was among them.
- Target version changed from 2019-beta1 to 2019-beta2
- Related to Bug #2664: gmxapi tests using gmx to make a .tpr needs to be quieter added
- Related to Task #2729: gmxapi tests should not depend on command line tools added
- Target version changed from 2019-beta2 to 2019-beta3
bumped to next beta version
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
With the change to the api testing this should no longer be needed
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom