make an end to end test for membed
When using the membed functionality in mdrun, a segfault occurs after selecting the relevant groups.
The issue seems to be present since at least the original 2019 release and is still present at release-2019^HEAD.
Commands to reproduce
gmx mdrun -nt 1 -s gmembed.tpr -membed gmembed.dat -c pi_pH70_popc_further_solvate.pdb -mn index_before_gmembed.ndx -v select group 1 for protein select group 13 for POPC
#11 Updated by Mark Abraham 8 months ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Task
- Subject changed from mdrun segfaults when trying to use membed to make an end to end test for membed
- Category set to testing
- Status changed from Resolved to Accepted
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 2019.3 to 2020-beta1
- Affected version - extra info deleted (
is present since 2019)
- Affected version deleted (
membed will keep getting broken if nothing tests it