Update Doxygen documentation for C++ code
- Are Doxygen comments up-to-date with the current behavior?
- Document exception behavior where applicable.
- In src/gromacs/selection/, files converted from earlier C framework still contain comments that are in a different style than adopted for C++. Relevant parts, and in particular the separate pages (e.g., selection parsing and compilation) should be linked to the new documentation hierarchy. Converting documentation for intramodule functions isn't a high priority.
- Check that relevant output is produced for each level of documentation (i.e., with each Doxyfile generated at the build tree root).
- Anything else that seems to be poorly documented.
src/gromacs/options/ should be quite well up-to-date. fatalerror/ and utility/ contain a limited amount of code, which should be quite fast to check at the same time.
Will link other existing Doxygen documentation tasks as children or related tasks to this issue to have them better organized.
More comments for analysisdata.
- Added, updated and/or made more uniform Doxygen comments within the
- Small source code change in analysisdata.* to allow using all features
of the underlying implementation.
- Removed one plain pointer use from datastorage.cpp (a trivial change).
Part of issue #867.
More comments for trajectoryanalysis.
- Added/updated/made more uniform Doxygen comments for general classes
in the trajectoryanalysis subdirectory.
- Removed an unnecessary method to avoid copying documentation for it.
- Removed some commented-out code.
Clean-up selection poscalc implementation.
- Replace gmx_ana_poscalc_coll_t and related functions with a C++ class.
This resolves a few exception-related TODOs, and makes the C++ code
- Replace gmx_ana_poscalc_get_type_enum() with a static array, as the
current uses no longer need to modify the returned array.
- Remove possibility to provide an external position calculation
collection for selections; it was not used, and the code is simpler
- Updated Doxygen comments.
Related to #867; it's easier to document the code when it behaves
Updated Doxygen comments for selections.
- Updated the list of installed selection headers to a more consistent
- Added/updated/made more uniform Doxygen comments for public classes in
the selection library.
- Small source code adjustments, mainly for improved exception behavior.
Part of issue #867.