- Registered on: 04/21/2016
- Last connection: 04/19/2018
- 11:34 AM GROMACS Revision 049fdc53: Removed cu_realloc_buffered() in favor of reallocateDeviceBuffer()
- Change-Id: I5f0d374f8e7e22505265f3cebc60fe29948ab6e9
- 11:22 AM GROMACS Revision 59ebd3a3: DeviceBuffer headers are added
- For now they contain templated versions of GPU memory (re-)allocation
and host-to-device copy routines. The DeviceBuf...
- 01:47 PM GROMACS Bug #2470: memory leak in OpenCL runs with
- So I did a 1 rank/16 threads run of NB OpenCL, 96k water box on dev-haswell-gpu01 (with AMD GPU PRO drivers) for 4 ho...
- 09:35 PM GROMACS Revision b4cab42a: Make in-source OpenCL kernel path a per-module parameter
- Change-Id: I19cd66b441fec6ceba74eb648bea3409b6521917
- 05:35 PM GROMACS Revision e9e20e64: Remove CUDA_FUNC macros from many functions in PME GPU
- As pme-gpu*.cpp files are not compiled during CPU builds anymore,
PME GPU functions that are not exposed to mdrun/tes...
- 04:50 PM GROMACS Revision 661842ba: Stop PME GPU code from compiling on non-CUDA builds
- On non-CUDA builds: all entrypoints into PME GPU code are
marked as stubs; pme-gpu.cpp and pme-gpu-internal.cpp are
- 05:45 PM GROMACS Bug #2470 (Resolved): memory leak in OpenCL runs with
- Applied in changeset commit:f2c9e7785cf77a6b6ede7a39654578185f4b285b.
- 05:24 PM GROMACS Revision f2c9e778: Prevent OpenCL timing memory leak
- Fixes #2470
- 01:56 PM GROMACS Task #2453: PME OpenCL porting effort
- Update: gather kernel working as well as spread on AMD/Intel/NVidia
- 04:59 PM GROMACS Task #2464 (New): GPU performance goals overview
- This is an overview/place of dicussion of potential goals for GPU improvements in Gromacs.
We have 3 distinct cases,...
Also available in: Atom