- Registered on: 04/21/2016
- Last connection: 05/31/2018
- 08:44 AM GROMACS Revision abb0e3c6: Ensure PME with OpenCL does not attempt to pin
- Host-only memory pinning was designed with CUDA in mind, while OpenCL
requires managing both host and device memory b...
- 01:17 PM GROMACS Revision 1abb5f54: Compile most of PME GPU host code with OpenCL
- Change-Id: Ifca008ac44e345cc6ab87a3b7bd6d5694385a082
- 08:53 PM GROMACS Revision bfda3898: Merge pme.cu into pme-gpu-internal.cpp
- All the code is moved as is, only the includes change.
- 06:14 PM GROMACS Revision 29cb20e8: PME OpenCL 3D FFT transform is implemented, using clFFT
- This is not yet used but already compiled.
- 05:14 PM GROMACS Task #2537 (New): Simplify PME solve reduction
- Solve reduction (7 energy/virial components) in PME CUDA/OpenCL is written in a rather contrived way, and can be rewr...
- 05:00 PM GROMACS Task #2449 (Closed): investigate: unit tests with OpenCL consume a lot of memory
- 05:00 PM GROMACS Task #2449: investigate: unit tests with OpenCL consume a lot of memory
- They don't anymore, I suppose
- 04:54 PM GROMACS Bug #2536 (Closed): clFFT execution not timed in PME
- GpuParallel3dFft::perform3dFft() should be getting the timing event from pme_gpu_start_timing() and passing it to clf...
- 04:41 PM GROMACS Revision d1afbdca: Move pme-timings.cu to pme-gpu-timings.cpp
- This prepares PME GPU timer code to be compiled with OpenCL.
- 04:00 PM GROMACS Task #2500 (Resolved): detect and allow linking external clFFT
- Applied in changeset commit:0f193a44be781828d18b76aae834d4eb55a6640e.
Also available in: Atom