- Registered on: 04/21/2016
- Last connection: 12/12/2017
- 05:45 PM GROMACS Bug #2285 (Blocked, need info): gcc6 + old glibc isinf/isnan build failure
- I managed to build this without GPU, but with CUDA build at least the problem still persists. Passing the define sugg...
- 09:13 AM GROMACS Revision a6d24652: Relaxed precision in spline interpolation tests
- The recent change I2babd8a7c5d4ab436e67a8b8d1ec0532a482ec94
removed the precision-dependent testing tolerances and
- 08:54 AM GROMACS Bug #2337: Intel compiler ewald test is failing in double
- Those 2 were never caught neither by our matrices nor by me, so they are technically not blocking the beta. Increase ...
- 09:51 PM GROMACS Bug #2329: compiler warning with gcc 4.8
- Applied in changeset commit:9b0f5b40abac850222f57176c190c2f45d26e676.
- 03:57 PM GROMACS Revision 9b0f5b40: Provide dummy initialization to silence a warning
- Either the real value is set in the loop below, or the program terminates.
- 11:45 AM GROMACS Bug #2311: NVML compilation issues
- So from reading https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/17175 and https://codeyarns.com/2017/11/13/stub-library...
- 07:49 PM GROMACS Revision c9a374af: Do not accept unsupported combination "-pme cpu -pmefft gpu"
- Previously "-pmefft" was silently ignored in this case,
now this causes an error.
- 09:43 PM GROMACS Bug #2306 (Resolved): PME test failing
- Applied in changeset commit:7d75ee8b8b3178b09be585c7e9141d4c8c42d7ef.
- 04:09 PM GROMACS Revision 7d75ee8b: Reformulate PME solving tests tolerances
- Output complex grid tolerance is now expressed in terms of
B-spline moduli and SIMD exp() error.
- 12:44 PM GROMACS Bug #2326: double precision avx(2)_128_fma and sse4.1 broken
- Alright, so I don't know much about SIMD, but I can dump what I understand from running ewald-test in this build.
Also available in: Atom