- Registered on: 10/04/2016
- Last connection: 08/14/2018
- 04:48 PM GROMACS Feature #2585: Infrastructure supporting external API
- With regard to gmxapi milestone 16 (exception firewall), @Roland asks "What's wrong with throwing exceptions out of t...
- 04:48 PM GROMACS Feature #2610 (New): API status object
- gmxapi milestone 17 as described in #2585
Clients of a GROMACS installation need a robust and well-defined way to ...
- 03:32 PM GROMACS Feature #2585: Infrastructure supporting external API
I'm not sure if you are saying the headaches are from not having the TPR available while wanting to use the too...
- 02:26 PM GROMACS Feature #2605 (New): Library access to MD runner
- gmxapi milestone 4 as described in #2585
Separate user interface from Mdrunner initialization. mdrun CLI program b...
- 01:11 PM GROMACS Feature #2585: Infrastructure supporting external API
- When change 8158 is merged, the roadmap list and chart can be removed from this Redmine Issue in favor of the version...
- 10:44 AM GROMACS Feature #2091: CMake support for linking against libgromacs
- This issue is possibly superseded by #2586 or otherwise inconsistent with the GROMACS roadmap. Maybe it should be clo...
- 10:40 AM GROMACS Feature #2592 (Resolved): Allow compile caching with ccache
- 04:00 PM GROMACS Revision 04190c78: Enable ccache compiler wrapper when available.
- Let CMake use ccache compiler wrapper via `..._LAUNCHER`.
For gcc and compatible compilers, the cost of rebuilding c...
- 03:21 PM GROMACS Revision 28dc24b0: Add some developer help to Developer Guide.
- Import helpful stuff from old web site.
- 05:48 PM GROMACS Revision c321c04c: Remove extraneous gitignore line.
- The line for `#*` is a comment, but is not a useful one. It may
have been intended (and may be misread) to indicate t...
Also available in: Atom