- 11:28 AM GROMACS Bug #335 (Closed): g_nmens does not write trajectories
- g_nmens does not write trajectories for GMX 4.0.4 (I tried also 4.0.2 and got the same).
echo 0 | g_nmens -...
- 10:32 AM GROMACS Bug #310 (Closed): Segmanetaion fault during attempted xdrfile_close in libxdrfile
- I've downloaded and installed libxdrfile from the CVS and started to write a C code that uses some of the functions.
- 06:01 PM GROMACS Bug #198 (Closed): g_anaeig GMC version 3.3.3 segmentation fault while reading the eigenvectors
- I encountered a segmentation fault when running g_anaeig, and found out that it occurred when reading the eigenvector...
- 11:21 AM GROMACS Bug #192 (Closed): Minor issues with libxdrf
- I was unsuccessful in using xtc_get_last_frame_time and xtc_get_last_frame_number from libxdrf.c on different XTC fil...
- 11:19 AM GROMACS Bug #186 (Closed): g_clustsize demends to have a tpr file even when it's not needed
- Created an attachment (id=273)
corrected version for the CVS (CVS downloaded at 22/01/08)
According to the documenta...
- 03:25 PM GROMACS Bug #158: g_mindist -or produces segmentation fault
- (In reply to comment #1)
> Does the error occur when you have both an index file and a tpr file? I
> reproduced an er...
- 05:28 PM GROMACS Bug #158 (Closed): g_mindist -or produces segmentation fault
- Running g_mindist -or produces segmentation fault. The bug occurred both on 32 and 64 bit linux. It seems to be relat...
- 03:30 PM GROMACS Bug #119 (Closed): Wrong reference in g_cover
The reference one is asked to quote in g_covar is:
++++ PLEASE READ AND CITE THE FOLLOWING REFERENCE ++++
Also available in: Atom