- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 04/21/2017
- 12:34 AM GROMACS Bug #2160: improper dihedral
- Impropers are, by definition, for keeping groups planar. Thus xi0 should always be zero. If we implement this change,...
- 05:08 PM GROMACS Bug #2155: gromacs segmentation fault
Please ask for usage and installation help ...
- 02:37 PM GROMACS Bug #2155 (Rejected): gromacs segmentation fault
- You're trying to read a version 5.1.4 .tpr file with version 5.0 software. GROMACS is not backwards-compatible. You s...
- 02:29 PM GROMACS Feature #2130 (New): n2t files are undocumented
- There is no mention of .n2t files online or in the PDF manual. I had created a detailed wiki page many years ago but ...
- 06:25 PM GROMACS Revision c53d2127: Temporary fix for OpenMP with hardwall.
- Coordinates imported into hardwall are now (correctly) upd->xp
and subsequently modified, then passed to normal const...
- 06:25 PM GROMACS Task #1413: learn how to decide what to recommend fro use of CHARMM force fields
- Roland Schulz wrote:
> For reference the link is: http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Force_Fields/CHAR...
- 04:03 PM GROMACS Bug #2013: Atomic charge of HISD and HISE for OPLS-AA/L
- -The 5.1.4 distribution contains incorrect files, even though the release notes say this bug was fixed for that versi...
- 04:38 PM GROMACS Revision 9c1adca6: Added shell communication before and after hardwall.
- This is not a complete fix, as runs still fail. But since
the hardwall modifies coordinates and velocities, extra
- 11:21 AM GROMACS Bug #2013 (Resolved): Atomic charge of HISD and HISE for OPLS-AA/L
- Applied in changeset commit:67921a5188f212d80bd54c726a11e11dc316d4ad.
- 01:32 PM GROMACS Revision 67921a51: Fix incorrect charge in HISE.
- Revision 1a60bdbfb5e6b11e52783a6afa26e615f15f1be0 introduced an
incorrect charge on HISE CG, which leads to a fractio...
Also available in: Atom