- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 01/23/2019
- 06:54 AM GROMACS Feature #1165: Multi-SIMD binaries
- Yes, I think that's how we should do it.
- 02:36 PM GROMACS Feature #1165: Multi-SIMD binaries
- In terms of Linux package management I don't think we want the vanilla/simple Gromacs package (with the gmx wrapper) ...
- 10:14 AM GROMACS Feature #1165: Multi-SIMD binaries
- One challenge to keep in mind that we can't handle CUDA/OpenCL-specific ports with function-level dispatching, and I ...
- 02:44 PM GROMACS Task #2822: Make nbnxn a module
- I think this needs to be split into several smaller and fully independent modules that are not aware of each other's ...
- 06:06 PM GROMACS Task #1505: improve handling of logging
- I just stumbled upon another reason we should be careful about issuing general performance warnings to stdout/stderr....
- 05:46 PM GROMACS Bug #2747: nb_kernel_ElecEwSw_VdwBhamSw_GeomW4W4 regressiontest failing on Power8
- They passed with gcc-8.2 for me, but instead two of the complex tests failed.
- 08:21 PM GROMACS Bug #2804 (Rejected): Cannot append trajectory after no append flag is used
- This is not a bug.
The appending functionality is *strictly* only for continuing an exact trajectory after stoppin...
- 10:14 AM GROMACS Task #2756: gmxapi integration testing
- Agree about testing location. If the API is part of the source tree, the full integration tests should also live ther...
- 05:22 PM GROMACS Bug #2765: gmxapi MPI tests don't handle many-core systems
- Only because there hasn't been that much activity on it during the beta cycle :-)
One (minor) caveat is that the ...
- 10:41 PM GROMACS Bug #2754: Simulated Tempering seems to be broken
- Michael: What was the result of your testing last week?
Also available in: Atom