- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 04/24/2017
- 09:28 AM GROMACS Feature #2163: Use better input/output value choices for SIMD tests
- Agreed. I'll try to implement it in master, but it will likely trigger some false failures as we apply trial-and-erro...
- 04:51 PM GROMACS Bug #2164: SIMD sqrt in double-precision build does not work correctly
- I've had a look to see what compilers generate internally, and unfortunately there doesn't appear to be any easy fix....
- 12:23 PM GROMACS Bug #2164: SIMD sqrt in double-precision build does not work correctly
- Actually, as far as I can see, all SIMD architectures except x86 have the lookup work right (i.e., it will provide co...
- 12:03 PM GROMACS Bug #2164: SIMD sqrt in double-precision build does not work correctly
- Actually, even that won't help, since the clamping means we don't get enough valid bits in the lookup. I need to thin...
- 11:53 AM GROMACS Bug #2164: SIMD sqrt in double-precision build does not work correctly
- Actually, there is a double version of it, but not until Skylake with AVX512 - in that case we already use it.
- 10:50 AM GROMACS Bug #2160 (Rejected): improper dihedral
- Not quite; it is actually used occasionally for groups that shouldn't be planar, e.g. some - NH2+ cases where some fo...
- 10:34 AM GROMACS Bug #2136: mdrun -noconfout checkpointing issue
- -noconfout sounds like a great candidate for an option to just kill.
We need to learn that the question is not how...
- 10:03 AM GROMACS Feature #2163: Use better input/output value choices for SIMD tests
- Dropping to feature.
There nothing *wrong* with the current tests, but of course it might be possible to test mor...
- 09:04 PM GROMACS Revision 6f8f5d2a: Fix gcc compiles of AVX-512 SIMD
- A previous change to improve shuffling for AVX-512 was
likely only tested on icc, while gcc requires an explicit
- 04:45 PM GROMACS Revision deb27c17: Work around false xlc-13.1.5 bug in SIMD test
- atan2(0,0) should return 0.0, which the Gromacs simd implementation
does. However, since at least one compiler produc...
Also available in: Atom