- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 11/26/2018
- 10:41 PM GROMACS Bug #2754: Simulated Tempering seems to be broken
- Michael: What was the result of your testing last week?
- 10:30 PM GROMACS Task #2770: change branch maintenance policy
- Reading up in detail on the tools we use, studying the config files used, and then documenting that properly for othe...
- 06:50 PM GROMACS Task #2770: change branch maintenance policy
- Yeah, but merging to master usually doesn't have any deadline/urgency.
I'll look into moving some stuff during the...
- 04:33 PM GROMACS Task #2770: change branch maintenance policy
- I think what we failed to consider last year is the 2-3 month period that happens after branching off the new release...
- 05:19 PM GROMACS Task #2771: Size independent Hessian for normal mode analysis
- David van der Spoel wrote:
> h = sqrt(eps) * std::max(fabs(x), 0.001)
No, the spacing for the 2-point approxima...
- 02:52 PM GROMACS Task #2771: Size independent Hessian for normal mode analysis
- This problem is actually quite a bit harder than it might appear at first sight, and has to do with the fundamental p...
- 04:56 PM GROMACS Bug #2757: mdrun refuses to start with .cpt if nsteps is -1 in .tpr
- While Paul's change might fix the acute problem, it adds to the already complex checking related to restarts. Not at ...
- 12:57 PM GROMACS Bug #2719: PME broken with Intel OpenCL on OSX
- Apple has merely announced that it will be deprecated a year from now.
This case is old hardware, but given that i...
- 05:12 AM GROMACS Bug #2719: PME broken with Intel OpenCL on OSX
- Yes, this is on OS X.
As Mark says, it's not an important feature to have, but we should just make sure to disable...
- 09:02 AM GROMACS Bug #2642: mdrun with SIMD triggers floating point exceptions
Sorry if I'm storming in and providing thoughts you have already considered, but in that case you can just ign...
Also available in: Atom