- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 06/13/2018
- 06:51 PM GROMACS Feature #2545: Should grompp fix periodicity of input files?
- .... But that still leaves the danger if somebody tries to fit a periodic molecule we did not make whole (not to ment...
- 12:51 PM GROMACS Revision d4947527: Use default CMake path variables
- Remove our homegrown path variables for binaries, libraries,
manpages and data in favor of the ones documented as par...
- 10:15 AM GROMACS Bug #2541 (Resolved): BUILD_OWN_FFTW fails regression tests
- Applied in changeset commit:c17474b3a82a544b5a145baf73285e7c321495ed.
- 09:48 AM GROMACS Revision c17474b3: Bump GMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW to 3.3.8 to avoid bugs
- FFTW-3.3.8 seems to fix build errors with AVX-512, and
as reported on the FFTW web page it also removes the -ffast-ma...
- 10:37 PM GROMACS Feature #2545: Should grompp fix periodicity of input files?
- If we think about this from the user's point-of-view, he or she will typically just be asking "fit frame X on the ref...
- 11:58 AM GROMACS Bug #2541: BUILD_OWN_FFTW fails regression tests
- FFTW-3.3.8 seems to fix this problem too, so I'll push a change where we simply bump the version for now.
- 08:03 PM GROMACS Bug #2541: BUILD_OWN_FFTW fails regression tests
- I just had a look at the FFTW page, and apparently FFTW-3.3.7 in combination with GCC-8 results in broken builds due ...
- 12:11 AM GROMACS Bug #2533: GROMACS fails to build with lmfit-7.0
- In hindsight, it might have been a bad decision to allow lmfit in the first place.
There is at least (?) one versi...
- 12:08 AM GROMACS Bug #2541 (Closed): BUILD_OWN_FFTW fails regression tests
- Ubuntu-18.04, default compilers, and default builds.
If fftw-3.3.5 is downloaded manually and compiled, all regres...
- 12:53 AM GROMACS Bug #2421: EwaldUnitTests and SimdUnitTests fail on ppc64le with gcc-8.0.1
- Based on the IBM feedback, it's only version 8 that will get the ABI change.
I would suggest that we simply add a ...
Also available in: Atom