- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 02/07/2017
- 09:04 PM GROMACS Revision 6f8f5d2a: Fix gcc compiles of AVX-512 SIMD
- A previous change to improve shuffling for AVX-512 was
likely only tested on icc, while gcc requires an explicit
- 04:45 PM GROMACS Revision deb27c17: Work around false xlc-13.1.5 bug in SIMD test
- atan2(0,0) should return 0.0, which the Gromacs simd implementation
does. However, since at least one compiler produc...
- 03:26 PM GROMACS Bug #2102: xlc/xlC: cmake fails due to invalid flags
- Update, mostly for reference. When compiling a trivial program (which properly includes cmath) that prints tan(0) we ...
- 03:14 PM GROMACS Bug #2102: xlc/xlC: cmake fails due to invalid flags
- For the record, we actually did test xlC extensively when developing SIMD code - both on big and little-endian machin...
- 11:43 AM GROMACS Bug #2071: Low accuracy default settings yield incorrect liquid densities
- David: Did you check what cases are caught by the detection code in https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/6323/ ?
- 05:53 PM GROMACS Bug #2071: Low accuracy default settings yield incorrect liquid densities
- Performance is completely irrelevant unless the simulation is accurate enough.
Similarly, fine in "most cases" is ...
- 01:47 PM GROMACS Task #2069 (New): Simple thread-parallelism inside routines
- GROMACS uses multithreading on several different levels:
* Inside mdrun we are already using OpenMP and will gradu...
- 11:58 PM GROMACS Feature #2068: Access to low level classes
- That sounds like a horrible kludge where we would end up with lots of extra methods for all levels (not to mention to...
- 10:57 PM GROMACS Feature #2068: Access to low level classes
- The problem isn't writing a set() method - that takes 5 minutes. The issues is the other 3 million lines of code and ...
- 01:37 PM GROMACS Feature #2068: Access to low level classes
- Note that there's a significant difference between "accessing" in the sense of reading a value vs. changing it.
Also available in: Atom