- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 02/04/2019
- 10:18 AM GROMACS Revision 8bc74088: Add GMX_OCL_SHOW_DIAGNOSTICS env option
- Change-Id: Ie886544d40ff78fccd301b87d610ae8c42483b14
- 08:45 AM GROMACS Task #2842 (Resolved): Add libstdc++ check
- Applied in changeset commit:f232a741baa0b2a036f5d25d2b1a2a5d7cb9ccdb.
- 08:38 AM GROMACS Revision f232a741: Improve libstd++ handling
- clang and icc use libstdc++ under Linux by default.
Previously such dependencies were handled differently than other...
- 05:23 PM GROMACS Revision 8b901fad: Remove EmptyArrayRef
- Make it more aligned with std::span.
Almost everywhere it wasn't needed anyhow.
Only exception: ternary conditional o...
- 10:58 PM GROMACS Task #2861: import an implementation of c++17 std::optional
- We should consider having not just optional but also expected. In many cases when you don't have a value something we...
- 09:10 AM GROMACS Revision d8a1069a: Fix sign warning
- Caused by rebase of 55c76c88c4d (as part of merge) onto
- 08:02 PM GROMACS Task #2859: Change ArrayRef iterator type from pointer to std::iterator
- We need to fix this for begin/end for mdspan too (added "here":https://gerrit.gromacs.org/c/9037/5/src/gromacs/mdspan...
- 07:15 PM GROMACS Task #2859 (Fix uploaded): Change ArrayRef iterator type from pointer to std::iterator
- Instead of importing a new std::span we probably should explore making span a simple 1D template alias of mdspan. If ...
- 11:42 AM GROMACS Task #2826 (Resolved): introduce ssize free function
- Applied in changeset commit:35d429a0bdd16f216bcc055c5c4018a10d0e02f1.
- 11:42 AM GROMACS Revision 55c76c88: Revert size to be unsigned for ArrayRef
- Given the decision for std::span to be signed this became
inconsistent with future C++ while already being inconsiste...
Also available in: Atom