- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 02/09/2018
- 01:52 AM GROMACS Bug #2404: Enabling floating point exceptions makes some tests fail
- I think this is a problem with clang not having proper fp-exception support. If a quick look at the asm isn't mislead...
- 10:38 PM GROMACS Bug #2404: Enabling floating point exceptions makes some tests fail
- I thought that because I reverted ab4d87ef1b25 (the revert commit) I didn't need any flag. I do get an error with th...
- 09:35 PM GROMACS Bug #2404: Enabling floating point exceptions makes some tests fail
- How did you manage to reproduce it?
For me I don't see errors:
git checkout ab6e08fa58b468
- 08:53 PM GROMACS Bug #2404: Enabling floating point exceptions makes some tests fail
- The FPE goes away at -O0 independent of whether you use ASAN or not? I doubt that the FPE itself is a falsely emitted...
- 07:19 PM GROMACS Bug #2404: Enabling floating point exceptions makes some tests fail
- vagrind accepts some intrinsics. But which depends on the version of valgrind. Starting with 3.12 it should have FMA4...
- 09:53 PM GROMACS Revision b4e3932e: AVX512: copysign
- Change-Id: I336b9096d83f7dc74ec53d233df8c2ad75a51ed1
- 10:39 PM GROMACS Revision ac8e5f27: AVX512 GCC 5.3 work-around
- GCC 5.3 has bug in overload resolution causing the AVX512
and scalar function to become ambiguous.
- 11:14 PM GROMACS Revision d609a3d3: Remove incorrect release-note entry
- Change was reverted before the release.
- 05:12 PM GROMACS Feature #1842: Replace XML with JSON
- I think this is a much better solution. I also agree we shouldn't have a wrapper. Note that GCC 4.8 isn't officially ...
- 03:55 PM GROMACS Revision 6bec723c: Avoid dynamic STL containers in global init
- For global variables (and static class members) using dynamic containers
causes issues if using LD_PRELOAD to load di...
Also available in: Atom