- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 08/20/2018
- 04:21 AM GROMACS Task #2616 (New): Model for MD state
- Currently we don't have a coherent model for our MD state. Most of the important information (such as t_state, gmx_do...
- 10:21 AM GROMACS Revision c5ada720: Remove macros in utility/tests/arrayref
- Gave warnings in GCC 8. And were ugly anyhow.
- 08:47 PM GROMACS Revision 925fe56c: Fix simd-test
- Having the data constants as expressions makes it more likely for the
compiler to reorder expressions and thus get re...
- 09:13 PM GROMACS Revision cec211b2: readability-implicit-bool-conversion 2/2
- automatic changes
- 10:34 AM GROMACS Revision 1d92bc58: readability-implicit-bool-conversion 1/2
- manual changes
- 10:34 AM GROMACS Revision 8ba183ae: clang-tidy modernize
- avoid-bind (no changes)
For deprecated-headers the changes are made in the cpp ...
- 07:30 AM GROMACS Revision e50071b6: clang-tidy: google tests applicable
- Change-Id: I32e5dd6226348a162750d272c20c49e116bb94a4
- 02:07 AM GROMACS Revision 5a130006: Enable clang tidy/warnings for tests
- Also move check configuration into .clang-tidy file to allow
running clang-tidy seperately from the build to apply au...
- 05:53 PM GROMACS Task #2107: Change to clang-format
- We could patch clang-format. But I'm less exited about making changes which we don't try to upstream. Both because th...
- 10:11 PM GROMACS Task #2107: Change to clang-format
- This was discussed at today's call.
An extra issue was raised: We often align with more spaces than necessary. clang...
Also available in: Atom