- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 08/01/2017
- 09:03 AM GROMACS Revision 80c3f0d8: Use table Ewald for Skylake
- Change-Id: I433acabb9269594465259d94eb01d34c313996dc
- 06:55 PM GROMACS Task #2221: Avoid preprocessor for SIMD functions
- The using works like you suggested. I think this is nicer and I updated the example in the description.
It would b...
- 10:02 PM GROMACS Feature #2224: Proposed feature: conditional stop
- I'm inclined to say: Yes, but please help first to clean-up the related code. I added the related issues I'm aware of...
- 01:41 AM GROMACS Task #2221 (New): Avoid preprocessor for SIMD functions
- To further avoid using the preprocessor for SIMD function, we need to be able to use enable_if on functions which sho...
- 11:48 PM GROMACS Bug #1850: data race in gmx_parallel_3dfft_init
- When using GCC with --disable-linux-futex is there some other issue than the issue present in the above stack trace w...
- 12:55 PM GROMACS Revision 74b61307: PME-gather: make variables local and const
- Change-Id: Ic03622cf06418ffe2b667cb7ad96ccbfb44695ee
- 02:30 AM GROMACS Revision f3ac3ab9: Merge "Merge branch release-2016"
- 02:30 AM GROMACS Revision dc6b7bdd: Fix ICC workaround for C++11 feature check
- - Fix that move constructor check was disabled for non-ICC
- Disable check for all supported ICC versions
- 12:46 AM GROMACS Revision 0e6a23f7: Merge branch release-2016
Checked that intent of test configs is implemented appropriately in
- 11:01 PM GROMACS Bug #2197: Regression (mdrun segfault) after 1ecd43b0034
- You might also want to attach the log file so that we see compiler version, SIMD instructions, and number of threads.
Also available in: Atom