- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 03/19/2020
- 07:16 PM GROMACS Task #3297: Require gcc > 5
- One question: Should we consider requiring C++17 language and library features separately? I think the pro/cons are q...
- 11:04 PM GROMACS Task #3297: Require gcc > 5
- I think this makes sense for C++17. C++20 is a bigger release than either 14 or 17 and arguable as big as 11. Therefo...
- 06:15 PM GROMACS Task #3297: Require gcc > 5
- Would it make sense to skip GCC 6 and directly require GCC 7 in a year or two? That then would allow us to switch to ...
- 02:32 AM GROMACS Task #2855: Allow compiling GROMACS without C compiler
- Any updates what strategy we should use?
- 08:18 AM GROMACS Revision e05cc33e: Merge release-2019 into release-2020
- Change-Id: I34a795ad1fdc805d056401932f8c543ed77cfae7
- 07:53 PM GROMACS Revision 14954eb0: Workaround for ICC 19u5 and 20initial
- Change-Id: I34f4215f2112579b1a92c87aca28b270b4aca09e
- 07:53 PM GROMACS Revision fc1fddcb: Add support for ICC NextGen with MKL
- Change-Id: I2ac3d994736f2261955db65c7c039b7c33cdbaa7
- 09:56 PM GROMACS Bug #3125: OpenCL on Volta and Turing borken
- Comparing the clinfo output from Volta and Pascal should quickly show whether there is any info you can use.
- 07:30 PM GROMACS Task #2107: Change to clang-format
- I was referring to merge.renormalize. See https://git-scm.com/docs/merge-strategies#Documentation/merge-strategies.tx...
- 12:48 PM GROMACS Task #2925: BasicVector addition operator yields unexpected result when adding scalar
- Pretty sure that isn't the reason. It can't use the @operator+(const BasicVector & other)@ for two reasons:
# a sin...
Also available in: Atom