- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 06/06/2018
- 08:24 AM GROMACS Revision 137086f8: Allow to enable clang-tidy with GMX_CLANG_TIDY
- Fix all warnings with clang-tidy 6 without OpenMP.
OpenMP+clang-tidy has issue: #37442
- 08:00 AM GROMACS Revision d5dda8d3: Fix MSAN build-type and error
- FLAGS setting was missing FORCE and wasn't working. Slightly
improve the flags. Fix one detected error. One error in ...
- 06:51 PM GROMACS Task #2524: struct alignment/packing for OpenCL host & device code
- Aleksei Iupinov wrote:
> With PME, I've settled on just resorting the structs (smallest to largest) until it worked ...
- 05:47 PM GROMACS Task #2500: detect and allow linking external clFFT
- But the dynamic loading dependency is only for timing not for functionality, right?
- 11:12 PM GROMACS Revision bda60576: Rename GMX_OCL_CLUSTER_SIZE to GMX_OCL_NB_CLUSTER_SIZE
- Refs #2454
- 10:45 AM GROMACS Bug #2504 (Resolved): gromacs 2018.1 doesn't run on KNL
- Applied in changeset commit:f8b78130e021a0fef1aaa2b1e39c73dbec48fcbb.
- 11:31 PM GROMACS Bug #2504: gromacs 2018.1 doesn't run on KNL
- Thanks. Until we release 2018.2 you can use the CMakeCache work-around. That shouldn't have any side-effects.
- 10:35 PM GROMACS Revision f8b78130: Fix illegal instruction error on KNL
- Fixes #2504
- 10:33 PM GROMACS Bug #2504: gromacs 2018.1 doesn't run on KNL
- PS: Please undo the change to the CMakeCache.txt for the test.
- 10:31 PM GROMACS Bug #2504 (Fix uploaded): gromacs 2018.1 doesn't run on KNL
- Could you please try the fix I uploaded to Gerrit?
Also available in: Atom