- Registered on: 10/06/2017
- Last connection: 04/18/2019
- 11:12 AM GROMACS Revision 8fe09f04: Update clang-tidy to check for dangling references
- Change-Id: I4a720ee29dddcb0778f88aaa3b1057c61d319036
- 01:19 PM GROMACS Revision 8441b8d8: Enable printing of known issues in commandline
- Showcase in gmx dump.
Added test for it.
- 11:53 AM GROMACS Revision 2e0edc40: Create gmx::compat::string_view
- This part of the C++-17 std will likely help in cases we want objects to
store views to std::strings instead of perfo...
- 02:52 PM GROMACS Revision 0242703c: Refactor t_pindex
- Also change naming of containers for interaction types to better reflect
what is actually stored in the container.
- 01:50 PM GROMACS Wiki edit: Release_checklist (#21)
- 01:44 PM GROMACS Revision 1b67e323: Prepare for version 2019.3
- Reset DOI strings
- 09:16 AM GROMACS Revision 11e74ffb: Version 2019.2
- Set DOI strings.
Updated regressiontest hash.
- 09:15 AM GROMACS Bug #2926 (Resolved): gmx cluster -clndx is broken
- Applied in changeset commit:ec73eb81f27cc5301054f85ae96b449a64fe8b74.
- 08:28 AM GROMACS Revision ec73eb81: Fix off-by-one error in gmx cluster
- The writing of indices for linking frames to clusters was of by one.
Also fixed naming to refer to indices and not i...
- 05:45 PM GROMACS Bug #2926: gmx cluster -clndx is broken
- The bug is actually in the generation of the index file in gmx cluster.
Also available in: Atom