- Registered on: 10/06/2017
- Last connection: 01/24/2020
- 08:49 PM GROMACS Revision cea6bf1a: Add cool quotes
- Change-Id: I6debedecbefcf4828fc070874460394188a3012a
- 03:11 PM GROMACS Task #3356: Expose setting of random seed to API
- wasn't supposed to be assigned to you, Eric, sorry about that
- 03:10 PM GROMACS Task #3356 (New): Expose setting of random seed to API
- The ability of explicitly setting the initial conditions of a simulation can help users to create diversity for runni...
- 03:05 PM GROMACS Feature #3285: Run simulations from the same tpr file with different random seeds
- The new feature here would likely be mostly useful for re-seeding the velocity generation to be able to generate the ...
- 10:50 AM GROMACS Revision ae597788: Use utf-8 for python file reading
- Avoids crashing on non-ascii characters
Also needed in release-2020 due to https://gitlab.com/gromacs/gromacs/pipeli...
- 04:37 PM GROMACS Bug #3333: Assertion failure when trying to get unit test help
- got introduced in commit:48d253102e8ad5e646394772124f0a7b6896d267
I guess this means we need to implement a differ...
- 01:31 PM GROMACS Bug #3333 (New): Assertion failure when trying to get unit test help
- 10:06 AM GROMACS Task #3331 (New): Run physical validation tests in Gitlab
- It is possible to run tests only weekly on Gitlab, so it should be feasible to run the physical validation tests there
- 10:03 AM GROMACS Task #3330 (New): Compile list of codepaths for testing task assignment
- To make sure we test all possible code combinations during task assignment tests we need to provide a programmatic wa...
- 09:55 AM GROMACS Bug #3294: multiple tests fail on fedora 31
- it is an overflow of the atc->xBuffer vector in frame 4, with the length being 152 (on my machine) and the access usi...
Also available in: Atom