- Registered on: 10/06/2017
- Last connection: 06/19/2018
- 11:27 AM GROMACS Bug #2555: building GROMACS 2018.2
- Hello, which version are you using for your compiler and for cuda?
- 12:59 PM GROMACS Bug #2550 (Closed): gmx solvate crashes in version 2018.1
- 10:15 AM GROMACS Bug #2550: gmx solvate crashes in version 2018.1
- Applied in changeset commit:4ffea6a4f19798d5d9805662ae4b1723275dbcc6.
- 01:50 PM GROMACS Revision 4ffea6a4: Fix gmx solvate with multiple solvent molecule types
- When using a solvent box with multipe solvent molecule types, gmx
solvate would crash due to memory corruption. Fixed...
- 10:22 AM GROMACS Bug #2550: gmx solvate crashes in version 2018.1
- I can confirm this on the current release-2018 branch. The issue seems to be that the pointer passing during molecule...
- 03:18 PM GROMACS Revision 78b37bef: Change use of t_inpfile to std::vector
- Refactored code to use std::vector for t_inpfile instead of pointers.
This is meant to be the basis for a change in m...
- 03:18 PM GROMACS Revision bba3581f: Remove macros in input file reading
- Removed macros used when parsing input files with the actual functions.
Added functions that wrap the comment string ...
- 10:30 AM GROMACS Bug #2511 (Resolved): Editconf mead generated pqr file didn't follow pqr spec
- Applied in changeset commit:b0f4bf1d0a83e6bf095d3e557d3a160fe9fac8fc.
- 10:24 AM GROMACS Revision b0f4bf1d: Fix PQR file output
- PQR files from editconf were always written as fixed format PDB files
with just the field information added. As point...
- 12:42 PM GROMACS Bug #2523 (Closed): Bug in solvate
Also available in: Atom