- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 10/25/2011
- 03:58 PM GROMACS Bug #824: pdb2gmx does not generate cmap entries for alanine dipeptide
- Nice, you seem to be on top of this. Cesar, could you please send me/post your input file and specify which gromacs v...
- 11:08 AM GROMACS Bug #807: Use of [cmap]
- A description of this has now been added.
- 11:03 AM GROMACS Revision 291f8994: Added the description of the [ cmap ] entry in accordance with bug #807
- 02:40 PM GROMACS Bug #621: Missing LSN breaks CMAP
- Added LSN in residuetypes.dat in 4.5 branch.
- 01:22 PM GROMACS Revision 4835f409: Added CHARMM neutral lysine, LYN, to residuetypes.dat.
- 05:17 PM GROMACS Revision 1af05ff5: Deleted redundant charmm27.ff/dna.r2b.
- 01:38 PM GROMACS Revision c72bce9d: More atom-based charge groups in CHARMM (termini and hard-coded residues).
- 04:28 PM GROMACS Revision a251a0e7: Merge branch 'release-4-5-patches' of git://git.gromacs.org/gromacs into relea...
- 04:15 PM GROMACS Revision db330f30: Atom-based charge groups in CHARMM.
Also available in: Atom