- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 02/09/2018
- 12:57 PM GROMACS Bug #2406: legacy forcefield files with GB trigger segfault
- Yes, it does. Thanks for the fast patch!
- 10:58 PM GROMACS Bug #2406: legacy forcefield files with GB trigger segfault
- I should clarify that the simulation in no way used GB; it was having the ff parameters in the topology that caused t...
- 10:57 PM GROMACS Bug #2406 (Closed): legacy forcefield files with GB trigger segfault
- I just encountered a weird bug working off master:
Using an older toplogy / CHARMM ff file that included gb.itp, I g...
- 09:26 AM GROMACS Feature #1347: future of tables
- Just a quick note here--Christoph reminded me that as far as we know, tabulated potentials are still not supported wi...
- 07:05 PM GROMACS Revision 54821ced: Rework and rename gmx_select_gpu_ids
- This change makes clear that this function now produces a validated
mapping of intra-node PP ranks (ie with GPU tasks...
- 07:30 PM GROMACS Task #2045: API design and language bindings
- Design work is ongoing. Eventually a draft API spec and before that a simple usage diagram will come here.
- 03:10 AM GROMACS Task #1781: re-design benchmarking functionality
- I'll generally stay out of the...discussion about what should be done in this particular case, but I think that as a ...
- 07:29 PM GROMACS Feature #1137: Proposal for integrator framework (do_md) in future GROMACS
- Maybe we want to either break the StateManager discussion into another thread or reserve detailed consideration for l...
- 05:21 PM GROMACS Feature #2068: Access to low level classes
- Would it be helpful to differentiate between modifying settings "in flight" i.e. during a simulation and modifying se...
- 05:47 PM GROMACS Task #2045 (New): API design and language bindings
- We're gearing up for external API design. We ultimately want language support in Python and a C/C++ language. One q...
Also available in: Atom