- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 08/10/2018
- 12:16 PM GROMACS Bug #2502: nonbonded interactions go missing with GPU when an empty domain goes non-empty
- Slightly dumb & OT question--we noticed a situation yesterday (system a bit too complicated for a bug report, and I t...
- 11:30 PM GROMACS Feature #2585: Infrastructure supporting external API
- The thought is that TPR file-writing should be permitted but not required. There are obvious API tasks where writing...
- 12:57 PM GROMACS Bug #2406: legacy forcefield files with GB trigger segfault
- Yes, it does. Thanks for the fast patch!
- 10:58 PM GROMACS Bug #2406: legacy forcefield files with GB trigger segfault
- I should clarify that the simulation in no way used GB; it was having the ff parameters in the topology that caused t...
- 10:57 PM GROMACS Bug #2406 (Closed): legacy forcefield files with GB trigger segfault
- I just encountered a weird bug working off master:
Using an older toplogy / CHARMM ff file that included gb.itp, I g...
- 09:26 AM GROMACS Feature #1347: future of tables
- Just a quick note here--Christoph reminded me that as far as we know, tabulated potentials are still not supported wi...
- 07:05 PM GROMACS Revision 54821ced: Rework and rename gmx_select_gpu_ids
- This change makes clear that this function now produces a validated
mapping of intra-node PP ranks (ie with GPU tasks...
- 07:30 PM GROMACS Task #2045: API design and language bindings
- Design work is ongoing. Eventually a draft API spec and before that a simple usage diagram will come here.
- 03:10 AM GROMACS Task #1781: re-design benchmarking functionality
- I'll generally stay out of the...discussion about what should be done in this particular case, but I think that as a ...
- 07:29 PM GROMACS Feature #1137: Proposal for integrator framework (do_md) in future GROMACS
- Maybe we want to either break the StateManager discussion into another thread or reserve detailed consideration for l...
Also available in: Atom