- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 06/08/2011
- 09:26 AM GROMACS Revision 3aeed8ce: mv membed.h from include to src/kernel
- ,because membed function calls are not part of gmxlib
Created an abstract datatype gmx_membed_t in include/types
- 11:18 AM GROMACS Revision 78ae20ff: Membed code merge from release-4-6
- After backporting "membed to mdrun" from master to release-4-6
(commit 3dcc9c8d5) code update was necessary to match ...
- 02:39 PM GROMACS Revision 3dcc9c8d: Backporting "moving membed to mdrun" from master
- commit 1: cherry pick 45181651
Moved g_membed functionality to mdrun
commit 2: cherry pick 21a84994
Moved g_membed fu...
- 03:52 PM GROMACS Bug #697: g_membed: errors with "bystander" molecules
- The problem appeares when molblocks->nmol becomes 0 due to removing these molecule types. In the fix these molblocks ...
- 03:41 PM GROMACS Revision a52f8c45: bugfix #697
- 03:34 PM GROMACS Revision 23bdb9c6: Merge branch 'release-4-5-patches'
- 11:12 AM GROMACS Revision ffd3fda9: g_membed bug #697 fix. Remove empty molblocks due to
- removing these molecules
- 05:56 PM GROMACS Bug #697 (In Progress): g_membed: errors with "bystander" molecules
- Please upload a sample .gro and .top file for this bug.
- 10:47 AM GROMACS Revision 1a72f4c8: membed renaming and adding tools wrapper
- 03:27 PM GROMACS Bug #483: remove code duplication from g_membed
- Moved g_membed functionality to mdrun
Also available in: Atom