- Registered on:
- Last connection: 08/26/2014
Reported issues: 133
- 03:00 PM Gromacs Bug #1584: Dynamic Loading balance caused crash on CPU-GPU hybrid architecture
- Sorry I haven't had much chance to consider this issue. The crashing behaviour could be connected with some PME and O...
- 02:57 PM Gromacs Bug #1543 (Closed): complex/nbnxn_vsite regressiontests fails with GPUs
- Fixed in/before https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/3747/
- 10:57 AM Gromacs Task #1587: improve the configurability of regression tests
- Roland Schulz wrote:
> Two points to Mark's comment (sorry a bit off-topic):
> The point of integration tests i...
- 09:25 PM Gromacs Task #1587: improve the configurability of regression tests
- I think the only thing that is elegant, future-proof and extensible is a standalone test binary. Take a look at the h...
- 10:31 AM Gromacs Bug #1584: Dynamic Loading balance caused crash on CPU-GPU hybrid architecture
- I bumped the max file size limit to 50MB. Is that enough?
- 10:21 AM Gromacs Bug #1583: gmx msd with mol flag requires excessive memory
- Michael Brunsteiner wrote:
> > It certainly allocates O(nframes * nmols) memory.
> fine, but what i don't under...
- 03:59 PM Gromacs Bug #1583: gmx msd with mol flag requires excessive memory
- It certainly allocates O(nframes * nmols) memory. Fixing that is probably not very easy, but you can work around the ...
- 10:58 PM Gromacs Bug #1580: sc-r-power = 48 leads to segfault
- Yeah, run it in double.
- 03:25 PM Gromacs Task #1411: Future of thread_mpi
- Erik Lindahl wrote:
> Yeah, although it saddens me a bit, it's likely time to replace FFTW. It's not just the licens...
- 01:04 PM Gromacs Feature #1500: Post-5.0 feature clean-up plan
- We should remove tpa, tpb and trj file formats. They've probably been unused for quite a few years, and it would surp...
Also available in: Atom