- Registered on:
- Last connection: 01/15/2015
Reported issues: 146
- 12:01 AM Gromacs Bug #1677: floating-point exceptions found
- I have started working on a MemorySanitizer build, which needs a full custom-built dependency stack in order to work ...
- 03:54 PM Gromacs Bug #1677 (New): floating-point exceptions found
- These happen irregularly (else we'd have seen them before merging the floating-point exception checking for Debug bui...
- 10:30 AM Gromacs Bug #1674: "struct swap" creates ambiguity with C++ swap functions
- Indeed looks good, thanks.
- 01:25 PM Gromacs Bug #1673: mis-use of simd.h after refactoring
- No performance was actually lost - forcerec.c got simd.h from nbnxn_simd.h in release-5-0
- 08:55 AM Gromacs Bug #1673: mis-use of simd.h after refactoring
- A further aspect to consider here is that we should be able to use something to verify that we don't test for preproc...
- 11:09 PM Gromacs Bug #1673 (New): mis-use of simd.h after refactoring
- Various code needs to include simd.h in order for their #ifdef to work correctly. Our nice fallbacks when SIMD isn't ...
- 05:59 PM Gromacs Feature #1671: suggestion to check most up-to-date values for constants
- Right, good point
- 05:55 PM Gromacs Bug #1623: Mdrun crashes
- Szilard plans to try running with GPU sharing + ThreadSanitizer (our TSAN config on Jenkins doesn't use GPUs at all)....
- 05:52 PM Gromacs Feature #1242: Documentation reorganization
- https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/4388/1 re-implements the documentation intended for placement on a webpage. (I have mo...
- 07:46 PM Gromacs Bug #1623: Mdrun crashes
- @Szilard did we end up learning anything on the last few posts? I found the discussion hard to follow.
Also available in: Atom