- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 05/24/2016
- 02:42 PM GROMACS Bug #1998 (New): membed is apparently broken
- Erik told me this is broken, but I have no details, have never used it and plenty of core things still left untested....
- 02:17 PM GROMACS Task #1855: Convert preprocessor use so that symbols are always defined
- Some uses of plain #cmakedefine have snuck in, probably from merges release-5-1, so we should go through and clean up...
- 12:30 PM GROMACS Revision b6f57fcd: Update to include a gcc 6.1 configuration
- Change-Id: I806b335f84624f143d91fc9249d29ab08ca6a05a
- 12:27 PM GROMACS Revision 8d223faa: Fix SIMD configuration management
- Subsequent runs of cmake gave inconsistent diagnostic messages because
SUGGEST_BINUTILS_UPDATE was not set on subsequ...
- 11:41 AM GROMACS Bug #1997: big-endian power7 testbits is broken
- cvtR2I, cvttR2I also look like they use a wrong rounding mode:...
- 02:07 AM GROMACS Bug #1997 (New): big-endian power7 testbits is broken
- 02:04 AM GROMACS Bug #1988 (In Progress): Double-precision SIMD test failure on powerpc
- Thanks for the report. I don't have access to a power8 machine, but I observe these to fail on big-endian power7 in t...
Also available in: Atom