- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 04/18/2019
- 02:30 PM GROMACS Task #2861 (Resolved): import an implementation of c++17 std::optional
- Applied in changeset commit:f368908139d5ec5d0ea5f04ecb5f3c5fb837bb13.
- 02:21 PM GROMACS Revision f3689081: Create gmx::compat::optional
- This C++17 std component is an extremely useful vocabulary type that
has a straightforward implementation in C++14. H...
- 11:23 AM GROMACS Revision f81caeac: Move pull work struct out of inputrec
- Its lifetime is now managed by runner. This will make high-level
organization more comprehensible, and permit more me...
- 11:21 AM GROMACS Revision f4038ba0: Improve swapcoords session lifetime management
- This is no longer stored in the inputrec (which is now more
const-correct), and it is also now be cleaned up in one p...
- 07:06 AM GROMACS Revision d1001425: Fix post-submit
- Change-Id: I203647ed9ac70c99d188d29223a3a4141d3d4533
- 01:27 PM GROMACS Revision 786e0e87: Removed mdrun -gcom
- This was previously deprecated, and is now removed to make the
behaviour of mdrun simpler to understand and implement...
- 10:42 AM GROMACS Task #1925 (In Progress): remove concept of unilateral global communication
- 10:01 AM GROMACS Task #2905: Add a Jenkins configuration with std library assert
- Sure that sounds like a good idea. I suggest we start with that in the nightly matrix, until we get a handle on how s...
- 09:56 AM GROMACS Bug #2920: grompp writes tpr value of nstcalcenergy different than mdp value
- The output mdp file isn't intended to reflect the .tpr contents, it should reflect the input .mdp contents.
- 09:18 AM GROMACS Bug #2881 (Closed): mdrun -nsteps option does not work correctly
Also available in: Atom