- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 04/18/2020
- 06:28 PM GROMACS Revision 5fe72d9e: Fix issues found with clang-tidy
- 06:29 PM GROMACS Revision d2ba568a: Restored the comment
- We can keep the comment in its most useful form while avoiding the warning.
- 05:36 PM GROMACS Revision dcabfdb7: WIP: Finish removing compile_cpp_as_cuda
- The definition can now be removed, and a comment updated.
Test code can use the same approach where needed.
- 09:53 AM GROMACS Revision 83525170: Fix atomics configure test
- The previous code used an approach to setting the include path for
TEST_ATOMICS test that did not work if the path ha...
- 03:21 PM GROMACS Revision 22298866: Make Cygwin build work
- Originally CMake didn't provide C++ language version flags, so GROMACS
managed that itself. Now that GROMACS lets CMa...
- 01:28 PM GROMACS Revision 2d7f6a94: Remove bundled FindCUDA.cmake
- We bundle FindCUDA so we can suppress warnings in CI testing. In user
space, we always use the FindCUDA from the cmak...
- 11:24 AM GROMACS Revision fa5a87d9: Fix compiler flag reporting
- The C, C++ and CUDA compiler flag reporting didn't mention those added
by cmake from the build configuration, even th...
- 03:16 PM GROMACS Revision 78977d72: Update cmake version for docs container
- Currently the nightly docs build fails because of
the bumped cmake requirement.
- 10:27 AM GROMACS Revision 10893af7: Baseline commit
- This just checks that the pipeline failure in #3507 does reproduce
before I start changing things that matter.
- 08:23 AM GROMACS Revision f4903a7b: Fixed several clang-tidy issues
- A static variable was vulnerable to static-init-order-fiasco. Tests
will still perform OK even with constructing the...
Also available in: Atom