- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 08/27/2015
Reported issues: 172
- 12:59 PM Gromacs Revision 7bc8d6d2: Remove CGLO_RERUNMD
- Only one use of cglo_flags combines more than a single flag, so made
cglo_flags specific to that case.
- 06:48 PM Gromacs Feature #1837: Design of new table classes
- I suggest the client module at setup time
* specifies the functional form (e.g. inspects forcerec for what the use...
- 06:30 PM Gromacs Bug #1820: Free energy calculation using inter-molecular bonded interaction
- Atsutoshi Okabe wrote:
> I'm sorry I confused the input mdp files about Coulombic interaction and van der Waals int...
- 06:03 PM Gromacs Task #1815: implement and execute plan for new releng machinery
- Thanks for the summary!
I had a dig in the various code this afternoon, and I think Workflow isn't ready enough fo...
- 01:33 PM Gromacs Revision d781c2f0: Merge branch release-5-1 into master
- No conflicts
- 11:45 AM Gromacs Revision 5e7f5107: Fixed FFTW detection status message location
- Change-Id: If1814c3c59c0f93e01b3a91843ecd102103d938d
- 11:36 AM Gromacs Task #1828: Exception handling in mdrun
- Szilárd Páll wrote:
> Erik Lindahl wrote:
> > The advantage of doing it based on the openmp loops is that for many ...
- 10:20 PM Gromacs Revision 4ca78593: Merge release-5-0 into release-5-1
Fixes from release-5-0 goes in only one branch of the refactoring in
- 08:24 PM Gromacs Revision 64f3de27: Merge "Merge branch release-5-1 into master"
- 08:15 PM Gromacs Bug #1809 (Resolved): FFTW AVX unnecessarily checks for 128-bit AVX support
- Applied in changeset commit:1909f2ffe7d9d248e1f04da505c4c6bac0d7ee76.
Also available in: Atom