- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 04/25/2016
Reported issues: 190
- 04:26 PM Support Platforms Bug #1732: review and extend jeknins tests setups, coverage
- I think the pre-submit matrix we have at https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/5461/18/admin/builds/pre-submit-matrix.txt pl...
- 05:51 PM Gromacs Revision 5b91e1c8: Merge branch release-5-1
- Change-Id: I6fdd1b6186911b41d6089c70ee26eff1909fd6e5
- 01:17 AM Gromacs Feature #1953 (New): use more regular polymorphism for GPU code
- Recent changes to GPU profiling interfaces have highlighted that home-grown macro APIs are easy to misuse, and requir...
- 08:21 PM Gromacs Bug #1949: gmx solvate leaves empty temporary files (as do other gmx programs)
- These modules do create temporary files whose name starts with topol.top, but where the files are located is at the m...
- 04:54 PM Gromacs Revision 2f00ac17: Replace libxml2 with tinyxml2 for use in test code
- Building libxml2 on complex machines has been problematic for users
and developers, and there is no pressing reason t...
- 04:03 PM Gromacs Revision 5d90ac7d: Fix parse_digits_from_string
- New GPU-passing functionality wasn't checked for empty string like the
functionality that it extended is checked for....
- 02:10 AM Gromacs Revision a96cd404: Fix mdp label generation
- The extra colons meant the rst didn't generate
the label that is expected.
- 01:39 AM Gromacs Task #1947 (New): Consider fixing corner case in TinyXML2
- In https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/5653/ we identified that TinyXML2 can't read an XML element that is non-empty and o...
- 11:00 PM Gromacs Revision 559e4261: Reduce compilation coupling of SIMD module
- Analysis tools that call bonded functions should not have to include a
header that unnecessarily includes the SIMD mo...
- 12:36 PM Gromacs Bug #1946: hwloc slow
- Also, we have and use infrastructure for recognizing that a set of MPI ranks is on the same node. At least some of th...
Also available in: Atom