- Registered on:
- Last connection: 09/17/2014
Reported issues: 135
- 06:34 PM Gromacs Bug #1603: Different results of GPU and CPU-only runs with Gromacs 5.x
- Thanks for the comprehensive report - it does seem like the code has changed and not for the better (e.g. step 0 ener...
- 06:50 PM Gromacs Feature #1598: SIMD acceleraton for RB dihedrals
- I hope to be able to do this as part of my bonded-stuff upgrade, but people reviewing C++ conversion and https://gerr...
- 11:54 AM Gromacs Feature #1597 (New): OpenCL port
- We're collaborating with http://streamcomputing.eu/ to accelerate mdrun using OpenCL. The idea here is to permit GROM...
- 11:04 PM Gromacs Bug #1442: Not consistent solvation free energies differencies
- Oleg Titov wrote:
> I was experimenting with another thermodynamic cycles and found something interes...
- 07:03 PM Gromacs Bug #1255: bond constraint contribution to dhdl not being added.
- Mark Abraham wrote:
> While converting files to C++, I unearthed the cause of the bug that led to this fix.
- 02:14 PM Gromacs Feature #988: Definition of "public API"
- IMO, an external API is what people call when they want to re-use existing code. That could take the form of things l...
- 12:13 AM Gromacs Task #1411: Future of thread_mpi
- What Erik said, plus that the restriction of one PP domain per MPI rank adds a large amount of overhead. Mapping a do...
- 08:12 PM Gromacs Bug #1593 (New): step-size scaling in lbfgs doesn't work as intended
- When converting minimize.c to C++, clang-static-analyzer notices that stepsize gets scaled by golden ratio numbers ar...
- 03:00 PM Gromacs Bug #1584: Dynamic Loading balance caused crash on CPU-GPU hybrid architecture
- Sorry I haven't had much chance to consider this issue. The crashing behaviour could be connected with some PME and O...
- 02:57 PM Gromacs Bug #1543 (Closed): complex/nbnxn_vsite regressiontests fails with GPUs
- Fixed in/before https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/3747/
Also available in: Atom