- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 09/05/2016
- 06:34 PM Support Platforms Feature #2066: possible release workflow enhancements
- Darn, I lost my longer answer in a reboot :-(
Yes, I think we can have one set of builds. In practice, we don't ne...
- 11:23 PM Support Platforms Feature #2066 (New): possible release workflow enhancements
- It would be nice if @[JENKINS] Release@ could take an optional parameter, e.g. @actual@ or @strip-suffix@ that would ...
- 11:12 PM GROMACS Bug #2065: thread-MPI internal errors
- Both those errors can be given from tMPI_Mult_recv, but the cause could be anywhere. I hope ThreadSanitizer works on ...
- 11:12 PM GROMACS Revision e7b977a6: Update install guide
- Some recent traffic on gmx-users suggested some
- 09:59 AM GROMACS Revision 7dffe13e: Update cppcheck support to 1.76.1
- Suppressed some classes of warnings where cppcheck was systematically
failing (for at least some source files). Added...
- 03:06 PM GROMACS Revision da2ff670: Upgrade coverage matrix.
- Add support for CUDA 8.0, and migrate responsibilities. This will have
the side effect of actually using bs_nix1204 a...
- 05:16 PM GROMACS Revision 29ba3393: Fix SIMD suggestion for VMX
- Change-Id: Iebf55611512bf02d2a1a5780a1d6c05ce4b16023
- 07:24 PM GROMACS Revision 9ec08c5e: Make regressiontests updater build work for master branch
- Forgot to resolve this TODO in the merge.
- 02:50 PM GROMACS Revision 0a7d2198: Update for FFTW 3.3.5
- The auto-download now gets FFTW 3.3.5 and builds it properly,
including with --enable-vsx when GMX_SIMD is set to VSX...
- 12:49 AM GROMACS Revision 72c05d7e: Merge "Merge branch release-2016"
Also available in: Atom