- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 10/13/2017
- 09:48 PM GROMACS Bug #2274: Mega - Flops accounting
- David van der Spoel wrote:
> The relevant field in ifunc.cpp is 0 for F_POLARIZE and F_ANHARM_POL, this is used to i...
- 09:47 PM GROMACS Feature #2259: clang CUDA compilation
- Szilárd Páll wrote:
> Aleksei Iupinov wrote:
> > More like "we should make Jenkins create Redmine issues on any new...
- 09:37 PM GROMACS Bug #2274: Mega - Flops accounting
- I'm not sure if we have a relevant category to which accumulate? David or Justin, do you happen to know?
- 08:12 AM GROMACS Revision f87bebd9: Merge branch release-2016
- Change-Id: Ia56e987f52e4dee425b12b02940ad9ca18d0c13a
- 09:56 PM GROMACS Feature #2116 (Resolved): Intel compilers 16 + gcc 5 incompatilibity
- Applied in changeset commit:9ba0cb8efba7c838d49d6c958c85463250ffaef3.
- 06:44 PM GROMACS Bug #2273 (New): CUDA CC 2.0 issue
Using either master HEAD, release-2016 HEAD, or tag v2016:
If I target compute and sm 20 (with @-DGMX_CUDA_TARGE...
- 05:44 PM GROMACS Bug #2264: Changes in bonded interactions are not considered in expanded ensemble simulations
- Sebastian, can you please share e.g. a tpr that would let us see the problem, and test the fix?
- 02:43 PM GROMACS Revision 9ba0cb8e: Update tests for C++11 compiler and standard library
- We've started using some more features, so broaden the
range of things for which we check at cmake time.
Also made a...
- 08:31 AM GROMACS Revision 5a463c62: Fix cpuinfo on clang + non-x86
- Compilers that pretend to be GCC often define such symbols, and the
support for inline assembly does not compile e.g....
- 11:26 PM GROMACS Revision a793886c: Introduced header for communication to/from PME ranks
- No functionality changes. This cleans up some structure, and will be
useful for some modernization, use of std::vecto...
Also available in: Atom