- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 08/20/2018
- 03:22 PM GROMACS Bug #2404: Enabling floating point exceptions makes some tests fail
- On master, swap_x on the AMD OpenCL verification still segfaults http://jenkins.gromacs.org/job/Matrix_PreSubmit_mast...
- 11:07 AM GROMACS Bug #2390: GROMACS build system should check for valid nvcc flags before use
- I made proposals relevant for this at #2561
- 11:07 AM GROMACS Bug #2561: Incorrectly getting "Enabling single compilation unit for the CUDA non-bonded module." when using Cuda 9.0 and gromacs 2018.1
- Szilard's patch resolves the issue in the short term, but IMO there is still a long term problem that has not been re...
- 09:27 AM GROMACS Wiki edit: Wiki (#2)
- 09:27 PM GROMACS Task #2107: Change to clang-format
- I'm 100% in favour of vanilla clang-format (we considered it some years ago and concluded that we really wanted somet...
- 05:36 PM GROMACS Bug #2578: with PME on GPU, EM setup does not propagate state->x pinning settings
- We didn't target supporting EM with PME on GPUs, and I don't think the code for EM, t_state, nor HostAllocationPolicy...
- 06:24 PM GROMACS Bug #2578: with PME on GPU, EM setup does not propagate state->x pinning settings
- Specifically, malloc should not be called on the allocator of the vector on the rhs of either copy initialization or ...
- 05:50 PM GROMACS Bug #2578: with PME on GPU, EM setup does not propagate state->x pinning settings
- If the copy assignment is indeed changing the source, then we should have a new unit test to show that this used to b...
- 01:01 PM GROMACS Revision 0fb6bd99: Fix enforced rotation energy output
- Its own per-group energy output files were always OK, but normal edr
and log writing didn't work unless pull groups w...
- 09:04 AM GROMACS Task #2608: Remove code duplication between OpenCL and CUDA
- It looks great at a glance, except that we do want to use CUDA textures, and perhaps need to see about support for mu...
Also available in: Atom