- Registered on:
- Last connection: 03/05/2014
- Benchmark suite (Manager, 01/08/2013)
- Documentation (Manager, Developer, 01/17/2011)
- Gromacs (Manager, Developer, 01/06/2011)
- Next-generation analysis tools (Manager, Developer, 01/08/2013)
- Regression tests suite (Manager, 01/05/2011)
- Source code reorganization (Manager, Developer, 12/12/2012)
- Support Platforms (Manager, Developer, 01/12/2011)
Reported issues: 123
- 02:51 PM Gromacs Revision 83487ff8: Fix formatting in install guide
- Change-Id: I28833dee21220aacbf06ccc7d06f8f5e6a328352
- 02:11 PM Gromacs Task #1455 (New): fix regressiontests to correctly rerun and report the mdrun usage
- Some recent changes improved the structure of how we customize our running of mdrun during tests, but as Roland noted...
- 02:00 PM Gromacs Bug #1450: Two-body Distance anomalously large
- joshua layfield wrote:
> Mark Abraham wrote:
> > A quick look showed me that you have a @[virtual_site2]@ construct...
- 07:57 AM Gromacs Revision 40630a68: Fix CMake syntax error
- Change-Id: I8a39e50a741a23da3640fe7ccbcd83c844bf0d69
- 06:46 PM Gromacs Bug #1450: Two-body Distance anomalously large
- A quick look showed me that you have a @[virtual_site2]@ constructed at 2507 from 2506 and 2505, but there was no @[b...
- 07:23 AM Gromacs Revision ac0800fb: Merge "Merge release-4-6 into master"
- 07:07 AM Gromacs Bug #1453: tng_io installation issues
- Thanks for the report. I'd noticed some of these myself, and we should certainly work on fixing them!
- 07:04 AM Gromacs Bug #1450: Two-body Distance anomalously large
- I asked you on gmx-users why you are treating a beta and gamma carbon as bonded. Is that the reason for observing an ...
- 02:04 PM Gromacs Revision a41668d9: Add enum and docs for using tpx_version
- Documented procedure for having hassle-free feature branches and
ensuring merges into main branch cannot silently cau...
- 05:38 PM Gromacs Revision 6acea3c7: Fix calling SIMD group kernels
- The #define of GMX_SIMD*_OR_HIGHER takes place in simd.h, which got
changed late in the evolution of the recent SIMD-...
Also available in: Atom