- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 04/18/2020
- 04:42 PM GROMACS Revision 6e131a74: Fix check for BitScanReverse64
- 05:21 PM GROMACS Revision c791edb0: Ensure the modular simulator runs only when it should
- Previous checks were ineffective if an unsupported inputrec
was accompanied by GMX_USE_MODULAR_SIMULATOR.
- 08:00 PM GROMACS Revision 3744ed1a: Report name of missing OpenCL kernels
- Refs #3686
- 04:56 PM GROMACS Revision 28709a01: Permit comparison of only first frames
- Integration tests of mdrun sometimes want to compare only the
quantities from the first frame of a trajectory. This ...
- 04:14 PM GROMACS Revision 283da1fd: Split mdrun-test
- The PME tests are the most time-consuming part, so have been split off.
- 05:26 PM GROMACS Revision 5d34a798: Wrong logic was used
- Log files in gitlab gave the warning message for twin-cutoff, but we
are not setting these env variables.
- 05:41 PM GROMACS Revision 1ec47502: Activate AMD OpenCL build in release matrix
- This had never been turned on.
Fixed missing file for OpenCL installation.
Also reordered the install list in alpha...
- 01:43 PM GROMACS Revision 73aa17a3: Fix GPU device info broadcast with MPI
- 12:41 PM GROMACS Revision 8c83c4c8: Permit build with CUDA 11.0
- The unannounced removal of SM 30 means cmake fails on all
GROMACS releases prior to this.
Fixes isHostMemoryPinned f...
- 03:35 PM GROMACS Revision 48f9056c: Allow simpler use of scripted container builds
- There's no need to have a list of supported versions of things in the
script that supports building CI images. We sho...
Also available in: Atom