- Registered on:
- Last connection: 10/29/2014
Reported issues: 141
- 11:50 PM Gromacs Bug #1633 (New): mdrun -nsteps -1 reports silly numbers
- The execution of mdrun is OK, but the reporting on stdout (and similarly in the log file) has:...
- 10:21 AM Gromacs Feature #911: implement CMake option to enable fully static binaries
- A somewhat related issue is that on Cray systems, the early tests by CMake for a functional compiler will pick up the...
- 02:15 PM Gromacs Bug #1442: Not consistent solvation free energies differencies
- Can you upload some tarballs of your latest grompp inputs, .tpr and resulting .log files, please Oleg?
- 02:12 PM Gromacs Bug #1596: mdrun crashes in specific free energy runs
- I've uploaded a fix, Oleg. It would be great if you could follow the link to Gerrit, download the latest patch and ve...
- 12:37 PM Gromacs Bug #1617: uncrustify indenting strangely
- For me (using uncrustify 0.60 from the gromacs branch of the git repo), @admin/uncrustify.sh --rev=HEAD^ update-workd...
- 12:51 PM Gromacs Bug #1442: Not consistent solvation free energies differencies
- Oleg Titov wrote:
> Nice news!
> I've put a stub for issue #1596 to investigate electrostatic and VdW contribut...
- 12:41 PM Gromacs Bug #1442: Not consistent solvation free energies differencies
- Oleg Titov wrote:
> BTW There are no news about 5.0.1 release on the website. :)
- 12:39 PM Gromacs Bug #1617 (New): uncrustify indenting strangely
- https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/3953/7..8/src/gromacs/listed-forces/bonded.h shows uncrustify sometimes wants to inden...
- 10:21 AM Gromacs Bug #1616 (New): configuration should check that the compiler will work with nvcc
- We've had a couple of gmx-users posts complain of a build-time error from nvcc when someone uses a compiler that thei...
- 12:17 PM Gromacs Bug #1611: gmx freevolume segfaults and dumps core
- Michael, in general you can get the development version (master) branch by following instructions at http://www.groma...
Also available in: Atom