- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 12/09/2019
- 02:21 PM GROMACS Bug #2990: ARM neon SIMD4 error
- These warnings could be suppressed with "-Wno-attributes" for ARMv7 if we want. But as there are numerous other warni...
- 11:26 PM GROMACS Bug #2990: ARM neon SIMD4 error
- Paul Bauer wrote:
> this should be the result of std::max_align_t being not correct for this case according to my go...
- 11:20 PM GROMACS Bug #2990: ARM neon SIMD4 error
- ARMv7 doesn't actually have 128-bit registers, so our x86-based assumptions do not apply
- 02:26 PM GROMACS Revision c13f4653: Avoid 386 O3 codegen bug
- Refs #3205
- 10:47 AM GROMACS Task #3205: address Debian experimental issues
- Nicholas Breen wrote:
> Buggy code generation at higher optimization levels does indeed seem to be the culprit.
- 10:44 AM GROMACS Revision 93b5f239: Provide more feedback when listed forces tests fail
- Refs #3205
- 03:31 PM GROMACS Bug #3226: Regression tests segfault with GPU update and DD
- Artem Zhmurov wrote:
> Berk Hess wrote:
> > The GPU DD does not implement constraint communication, so it should on...
- 02:12 PM GROMACS Task #3130: Interim handling of gmxapi data references.
- Eric Irrgang wrote:
> Paul Bauer wrote:
> > is there anything going to happen for 2020 still? Or should it be bumpe...
- 08:34 AM GROMACS Task #3205: address Debian experimental issues
- The code for the angles test looks fine to me, so I'm 99% confident this is buggy code generation.
I'm curious whe...
- 07:51 PM GROMACS Revision efca6b74: Added OpenCL build to release matrix
- Added missing information for one build.
Also available in: Atom