- Registered on:
- Last connection: 02/04/2019
- 08:34 PM GROMACS Feature #868: Implement parallelization support to analysis framework
- I would try to still make this a clone() method on the SelectionCollection. I think the collection already has all of...
- 06:48 PM GROMACS Feature #868: Implement parallelization support to analysis framework
- Kevin Boyd wrote:
> Teemu Murtola wrote:
> > The selection code is indeed not thread safe (and cannot be made such,...
- 07:33 PM GROMACS Feature #868: Implement parallelization support to analysis framework
- The selection code is indeed not thread safe (and cannot be made such, without a lot of work (which may include compl...
- 10:18 AM GROMACS Bug #2847: Index groups (-n) in selections do not work without -s
- Clarified the description.
- 08:36 AM GROMACS Bug #2847 (Closed): Index groups (-n) in selections do not work without -s
- If you use a tool that understands selections, but does not require the -s flag for basic use, it is impossible to pr...
- 08:06 AM GROMACS Revision 30ba4dc7: Avoid warnings with Apple Clang
- The logic for -Wno-missing-prototypes for group kernels left the
warning enabled for Apple Clang, making it impossibl...
- 07:15 PM GROMACS Revision 63831bf2: Use label to select doxygen version
- Cherry-picked from commit 67837955db4b8c8553efdb8887a589e77e934cfb.
Allows retiring support for the old mechanisms in...
- 08:49 AM GROMACS Revision 67837955: Use label to select doxygen version
- Change-Id: Ic5276e846867e1dd77250500dcb8693946258e0c
- 04:20 PM GROMACS Task #2396: Refactor trajectoryanalysis module to allow handling of trajectory frame manipulation
- I don't understand what your problem is. Using any of analysisdata, or even the per-frame data objects, is completely...
- 08:13 PM GROMACS Bug #2373: gmx -nice can't work
- It is not clear from the issue description or the title, but, e.g., @gmx mdrun -nice 19@ should still work, and that ...
Also available in: Atom