- 07:43 PM GROMACS Bug #2637: gmx solvate tears apart molecules
- Indeed, eliminating the periodic wrap around of the molecules seems to solve the problem!
As you say, it might be ...
- 12:46 PM GROMACS Bug #2637: gmx solvate tears apart molecules
- Paul Bauer wrote:
> Hello, having a look at it!
> One question, it looks like the solvent in solvent.gro is already...
- 10:56 AM GROMACS Bug #2637 (New): gmx solvate tears apart molecules
- I try to solve a molecule with a solvent (a mixture of methane, propane and decane) that I have prepared previously. ...
- 01:47 PM GROMACS Bug #2550 (Closed): gmx solvate crashes in version 2018.1
- I want to solvate a molecule within a large box of various solvent molecules. This worked flawlessly in version 5.1.4...
Also available in: Atom