- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 10/13/2018
- 11:30 PM GROMACS Task #2677: bonded task scheduling
- The current code implements a simplified scheduling compared to the above, everything is scheduled in the NB stream. ...
- 06:04 PM GROMACS Task #2193: OpenCL code modernization assuming v1.2 reqd
- This weekend I realized that the allocation modernization won't be possible in the new PME code due to the an omissio...
- 12:36 PM GROMACS Task #2500 (Resolved): detect and allow linking external clFFT
- Szilárd Páll wrote:
> > implement clFFT version reporting in the -version header
> AFAICT, the above is not imp...
- 12:35 PM GROMACS Task #2697 (New): improve FFT library flavor/version reporting
- With more FFT libraries supported, in particular clFFT but also ARMPL, version reporting could use some improvements....
- 10:09 PM GROMACS Task #2696 (New): ensure PME queue is flushed
- At least one clFlush() call is needed to make sure the work is submitted to the GPU queue and the runtime does not de...
- 06:30 PM GROMACS Bug #2681 (Resolved): clang-6 native CUDA undefined template warnings
- Applied in changeset commit:97fe7d2f1f7b101a55c3c7db4b32b4014b1ad0d2.
- 06:26 PM GROMACS Revision 97fe7d2f: Fix more clang-6 warnings in CUDA code
- Fixes #2681
- 10:53 AM GROMACS Revision 866c0086: Modernize OpenCL memory allocation flags
- This change correct the memory allocation flags in the nonbonded module
so that these reflect the R/W use on both hos...
- 08:12 PM GROMACS Task #2661 (Closed): consider adding offline compilation of OpenCL kernels
- 07:56 PM GROMACS Task #2695: bonded GPU module timing
- Note: not a blocker for the beta (nor the release IMO).
Also available in: Atom