- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 12/12/2018
- 11:45 AM GROMACS Task #2685 (Resolved): tweak jenkins post-submit test to use ARMPL for FFTs
- Applied in changeset commit:529c45b3387160cf886458a6b42c75bb861de853.
- 11:36 AM GROMACS Revision 529c45b3: Enable ARMPL in the armclang build
- Fixes #2685
- 04:54 PM GROMACS Revision ed89b829: Avoid spurious timing in bonded GPU launch subcounter
- Change-Id: I09d9e6bf1b61b9578b0a39b7e0d21ac63f865057
- 04:35 PM GROMACS Bug #2788: PME will not run on AMD GPU with NVidia GPU present
- Affected version must be 2019-beta3, right? I suggest we target this for final 2019.
- 11:30 AM GROMACS Bug #2726 (Resolved): FP exception in cufft 7.0
- Applied in changeset commit:c47fc09c3a782b0934408b792e963b57b676e744.
- 11:17 AM GROMACS Revision c47fc09c: Document the FP exception in cuFFT 7.0
- To document known issues relevant for developers, a new section is added
to the dev guide.
As a a first entry, this c...
- 07:48 PM GROMACS Bug #2807 (New): single-rank run reports intra simulation communication
- The log file contains the following message:
While the run is a single-rank run so there is no communication at all.
- 05:52 PM GROMACS Feature #2806 (New): SIMD algorithms for ARM SVE // nobnonded cluster and otheres
- The ARM SVE instruction set presents both challenges and opportunities for expressing the nonbonded algorithm. To tac...
- 04:23 PM GROMACS Bug #2801: MdrunTests segfault with intel compilers+mpi and AVX_512
- Indeed, it might be a compiler bug.
Can you try a couple of things:
- try -O2, -O1, and -O0 to see whether the cr...
- 04:18 PM GROMACS Bug #2803: segmentation fault in LINCS
- Berk Hess wrote:
> ms is only used during LINCS warnings. You don't get those more often, or do you?
NO, I've nev...
Also available in: Atom