- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 04/17/2019
- 02:21 PM GROMACS Revision ed7946e2: Fix warnings & consolidate declarations
- - Unused variables warnings with cuda 10.1
- Early declaration of kernel pointers eliminated
- 10:17 PM GROMACS Revision 90c46cc5: Move functions operating on enerdata out of force.cpp
- Change-Id: I20165ac5b2a34fcb80db8c7624adb57b4b542df6
- 05:17 PM GROMACS Revision a4460dbd: Remove "coarse load balancing vars" from forcerec
- Legacy timing code dropped during cleanup.
- 01:50 PM GROMACS Revision 2d983f41: Group scheme related cleanup
- SR force calculation invocation
- LR correction invocations
- SR free energy component accumulation
- 11:51 AM GROMACS Revision 6dd04840: Remove Group scheme neighbor search wrapper
- Change-Id: Id89aa1b7b38c918a120385d4f1a2c7bdba82fa7b
- 11:21 AM GROMACS Task #2793: update performance checklist
- Mark Abraham wrote:
> Szilárd Páll wrote:
> > Include notes on:
> > * building with AVX512 is often more performan...
- 05:42 PM GROMACS Revision 1d583444: Add user guide note on AVX512 throttle in GPU runs
- Refs #2793
- 12:09 PM GROMACS Task #2793 (Resolved): update performance checklist
- 09:36 PM GROMACS Bug #2762: GPU isue with Ubuntu 18.04 / glibc 2.27 (?) and CUDA 9.2/10
- Jonathan Vincent wrote:
> Note this is not specifically related to CUDA. I have seen similar problems (e.g. Gromacs ...
- 04:30 PM GROMACS Bug #2762 (In Progress): GPU isue with Ubuntu 18.04 / glibc 2.27 (?) and CUDA 9.2/10
- Based on the feedback from Jon Vincent on the users' list, this _seems_ to be a compatibility issue between some at t...
Also available in: Atom