- Registered on:
- Last connection: 03/05/2019
- 01:44 AM GROMACS Feature #2601: Free energy calculations, soft-core potential
- If we are talking about soft core changes. I'd also mention our essentially optimal pairwise soft core form; which co...
- 06:18 PM GROMACS Bug #2824: treatment of -ndec for .gro and pdb .gro files inconsistent with documentation and stdout
- Mark Abraham wrote:
> There are a few python implementations of .trr reading, but I haven't used any of them.
- 02:36 PM GROMACS Bug #2824 (Closed): treatment of -ndec for .gro and pdb .gro files inconsistent with documentation and stdout
- the flag -ndec is silently ignored by trjconv in the creation of .gro files. This is in contrast to behavior in at le...
- 10:58 PM GROMACS Feature #2186: Potential change for logical improvements: move control of constraints purely to the .mdp
- Here's my current thoughts. It makes sense if mdrun makes decisions, AS LONG AS the .log file clearly states, perhaps...
- 01:18 AM GROMACS Bug #2754: Simulated Tempering seems to be broken
- Certainly not a waste of time. The program should be telling you this - I shouldn't have to!
Please, let me know i...
- 03:05 PM GROMACS Bug #2754: Simulated Tempering seems to be broken
- OK, the basic problem seems to be that if nstexpanded is not set, then it defaults to setting the frequency to @2*ir-...
- 04:14 AM GROMACS Bug #2754: Simulated Tempering seems to be broken
- Thanks - will take a look when back from a seminar trip Tues/Thurs, will let you know if I cannot reproduce with just...
- 06:34 AM GROMACS Task #1868: implement mdrun -rerun better, simplifying do_md
- > Maybe just don't report the virial unless explicitly requested (with an error if not possible). Preserving old beha...
- 04:04 AM GROMACS Task #2616: Model for MD state
- > Where do we already already need copies of state objects (such as t_state in minimize)? And are there exceptions ei...
- 10:29 PM GROMACS Bug #2264: Changes in bonded interactions are not considered in expanded ensemble simulations
- So, I believe there may be an error here (there are lots of different ways of doing the settings that have not all be...
Also available in: Atom