- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- 07:46 PM GROMACS Bug #550: Hard Crash on WinXP 64bit
- So IMHO this bug is still alive. I rebuilt using 4.5.2 using MSVC2008 64 bit, and the TPR file in question still die...
- 07:10 PM GROMACS Bug #583: mdrun crash on old AMD Processors.
I have no more details, as we chose to require SSE2 before letting people use 4.5.1.
We recently acquired a mac...
- 10:34 PM GROMACS Bug #583: mdrun crash on old AMD Processors.
- Sorry if I was unclear, as I'm interpreting someone else's description.
It really seems to be instant--right now, i...
- 06:16 AM GROMACS Bug #583: mdrun crash on old AMD Processors.
- My build is with visual studio 2008+ICC+MKL.
So I don't currently have one. This user is a contributer on folding...
- 07:12 PM GROMACS Bug #583 (Closed): mdrun crash on old AMD Processors.
- The crash occurs immediately when running mdrun.exe. No files are created.
If we have any ideas for further tests...
- 07:04 PM GROMACS Bug #538: FAH Checkpointing Broken Aug. 16
- FYI: I added my proposed patch to the GIT, so I would be content to call this one resolved.
- 07:02 PM GROMACS Bug #448: Building in MinGW
- I totally agree. Also, with the vast improvements Erik has made to windows builds, MinGW is not worth the extra effo...
- 11:26 PM GROMACS Revision 6d513405: Changed gmx_log_open to fix FAH Checkpointing; see Bugzilla 538.
Also available in: Atom