David van der Spoel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 03/03/2020
- 02:27 PM GROMACS Task #1852: Remove group scheme
- I cannot seem to find anything on gerrit, maybe because it is private?
- 09:25 AM GROMACS Revision 4243c39b: Made gentop print warnings only when verbose is on.
- Change-Id: Ice5d98b92a1f9cdcba7608a34a9051ab392cd631
- 10:15 PM GROMACS Bug #3384 (Resolved): Inconsisten labels in distance restraints can crash gmx disre
- Applied in changeset commit:45752960a79a8cfa585af0da7ae641aab58637c0.
- 10:00 PM GROMACS Revision 45752960: Fixed bug in gmx disre due to inconsistency in input.
- The gmx disre program used the labels in the distance restraint entries
(see manual) as an index in internal arrays. ...
- 10:00 PM GROMACS Bug #3375 (Resolved): Orires consistency check too strict
- Applied in changeset commit:c9a55080a79dfe508962ef2f65156119828f9559.
- 10:07 AM GROMACS Revision d4eeff04: Fixed bug in orires code that was checking too strict.
- Fixes #3375
- 08:45 AM GROMACS Revision c9a55080: Fixed bug in orires code that was checking too strict.
- Added one test to see that input is accepted.
- 09:29 PM GROMACS Revision 59528404: Made gentop read mol2, xyz files.
- Changed the file reading option in gentop to -f only. This is
processed as a string, not a file option. Since all fil...
- 10:17 PM GROMACS Bug #3386 (Closed): gmx disre crashed when number of pairs larger than number of restraints
- 10:16 PM GROMACS Bug #3386 (Rejected): gmx disre crashed when number of pairs larger than number of restraints
- Was due to an error in a previous fix for issue #3384
Also available in: Atom