David van der Spoel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 03/15/2017
- 08:38 PM GROMACS Revision 36837a55: Xpm test for gmx clustsize
- Made computation of RGB colors for matrix double precision.
Removed printing of binary information in xpm files
- 05:18 PM GROMACS Revision 8ed275d4: Fixed histogram code
- Change-Id: Ie8aadf16c6cf46450b49ceea4ee77bdb642acc06
- 12:57 PM GROMACS Bug #2140 (Closed): Coulomb energy with cutoff schemes verlet and group
- 12:56 PM GROMACS Bug #2140 (Rejected): Coulomb energy with cutoff schemes verlet and group
- This is a side effect of you not setting the coulomb-modifier flag. By default this gives
coulomb-modifier = Potenti...
- 03:19 PM GROMACS Bug #2032 (Closed): Nose-Hoover multiple time stepping issue
- Let's close this. I have not been able to see a difference due to this fix as Berk indicates.
- 10:11 AM GROMACS Revision f4dd51d8: Added tests for gmx clustsize.
- Some bone headed stuff to allow development of a new
version later. Unfortunately this now touches code
outside the a...
- 04:02 PM GROMACS Feature #2132 (New): Intermediate code for xvg handling
- The transition from old analysis tools to new ones seems to be a big hurdle as no existing tools have been ported. Co...
- 12:37 PM GROMACS Feature #2129 (Closed): gmx mindist -or -respertime has an unmarked comment at the top of the .xvg
- 12:37 PM GROMACS Feature #2129 (Fix uploaded): gmx mindist -or -respertime has an unmarked comment at the top of t...
- Fixed and merged.
- 12:36 PM GROMACS Revision e5242964: Removes rogue printing to xvg file in gmx mindist
- -xvg none is now adhered to, and printing is preceded by
Also available in: Atom