- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/07/2018
- Last connection: 07/22/2019
- 11:05 AM GROMACS Revision 6385f296: Remove PImpl scaffolding from CUDA version of LINCS
- The CUDA implementation of LINCS was initially introduced as a
stand-alone feature. This required hiding CUDA-specifi...
- 08:23 AM GROMACS Revision 1b64f6aa: Use reallocateDeviceBuffer(...) in CUDA version of SETTLE
- Refs #2886 and #2888
- 01:56 PM GROMACS Revision 09f843b1: Early exit for CUDA versions of SETTLE and LINCS
- Change-Id: Ia3c56a1be6b8ceaa8e1b7be956c1f1f3628c9139
- 01:01 PM GROMACS Revision 747c371c: Memory management fixes in CUDA version of LINCS
- This fix is to prepare LINCS to run with DD.
1. The masses array size depends on the current number of atoms
- 11:21 AM GROMACS Task #2053: refine notation in GPU code
- Update for the naming convention for these variables for d_<bufferName>_:
- 11:03 AM Support Platforms Feature #3020 (New): Make DeviceBuffer into a proper class
- Currently, the management of the allocated and actual sizes of the buffers on the GPU is handled by the consumers of ...
- 09:42 AM GROMACS Revision fb7a59cd: Combine CUDA Leap-Frog, LINCS and SETTLE. II.
- Stand-alone CUDA implementations of Leap-Frog, LINCS
and SETTLE required additional scaffolding for integration
- 12:17 PM GROMACS Task #2053: refine notation in GPU code
- The reallocateDeviceBuffer uses two numbers too keep track of allocated memory:
1. What is the number of the active ...
- 11:24 AM GROMACS Revision 1c8eb7c5: Combine CUDA Leap-Frog, LINCS and SETTLE. I.
- This is the first step in combining constraints and integrator
into "UpdateAndConstraints" module. The initial merge ...
- 03:04 AM GROMACS Revision bdb08288: Bug fix: Constraints tests are not instantiated with CUDA
- If the tests initialization macros is called with ValuesIn
function, the container provided should be filled. In the
Also available in: Atom