- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/07/2018
- Last connection: 06/01/2020
- 07:55 AM GROMACS Revision 20db033e: Restore destructor for GpuTest and gmx_hw_info_t
- Needed to able to forward-declare DeviceInformation in headers
- 04:24 PM GROMACS Revision 263a6dcf: Don't use fah_fsync
- There's no need in a custom fsync functionality for F@H core.
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Moskalchuk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 04:08 PM GROMACS Revision c278064b: Remove two-stage initialization in DeviceStream
- A default constructor was needed for DeviceStream as an intermediate
measure to make the refactoring easier. It now c...
- 08:00 AM GROMACS Revision 825a4769: add detection of CPX 5300 w/ 2FMAs
- Signed-off-by: Hammond, Jeff R <email@example.com>
- 10:26 AM GROMACS Revision b216933b: Do not run PinnedMemoryCheckerTest when there are no CUDA-capable devices
- If there are no CUDA devices in the system, cudaPointerGetAttributes(...)
CUDA API call returns an error. This causes...
- 09:59 AM GROMACS Revision 1159d79d: Move the message to the deprEcation-policy file
- Also update the message according to the move
- 11:18 AM GROMACS Revision b3074a40: Set active device when the device stream manager is initialized
- Replace the direct CUDA API call in PME by the wrapper called
when the device context and streams are created.
- 10:56 AM GROMACS Revision 987e93f3: Allow using old environment variables, but print deprecation message
- The following environment variables were unified in
- 02:49 PM GROMACS Revision 288cd3bf: Remove the CPU hardware context from the general list of test hardware contexts
- Having CPU code path in the general hardware context list leads to having
many if (CPU) clauses. This complicates thi...
- 06:43 PM GROMACS Revision c5378b37: Use common device context header for OpenCL
- This moves the OpenCL specific definition into under macro in the main header.
Makes device stream and context defini...
Also available in: Atom