- Registered on: 12/21/2018
- Last connection: 09/20/2019
- 04:04 PM GROMACS Bug #3100: crash with GPU comm DD
- Thanks - now reproduced. (Noting that PME-PP comms are not relevant here and the bug is still present without GMX_GPU...
- 01:14 PM GROMACS Bug #3100: crash with GPU comm DD
- @Mark in is1DAnd1PulseDD() you are only returning true if (dd.comm->maxpulse == 1), but in these cases dd.comm->maxpu...
- 10:03 AM GROMACS Bug #3100: crash with GPU comm DD
Trying to reproduce.
6fb2a76 Use GPU halo exchange only when compatible DD is available
- 01:03 PM GROMACS Task #3077: PME/PP GPU Comms unique pointer deletion causes seg fault when CUDA calls exist in destructor
- Yes, it's still an issue - I've not had time to properly investigate/fix it yet.
- 05:34 PM GROMACS Bug #3097: nbnxm grid issue with regressiontest complex/nbnxn_rzero with gpubufferops path
- I also can't reproduce it locally, tried running it multiple times and it passes consistently.
- 03:36 PM GROMACS Revision 54c24729: GPU Force Halo Exchange
- Activate with GMX_GPU_DD_COMMS environment variable.
Extends GPU Halo exchange feature to provide GPU Force halo exc...
- 03:12 PM GROMACS Revision 44f607d7: GPU halo exchange
- Activate with GMX_GPU_DD_COMMS and GMX_USE_GPU_BUFFER_OPS environment
Class to initialize and apply coordi...
- 10:30 AM GROMACS Wiki edit: Integration_planning_for_GROMACS_2020_GPU_features (#11)
- 06:26 PM GROMACS Wiki edit: Integration_planning_for_GROMACS_2020_GPU_features (#10)
- 03:48 PM GROMACS Task #3077 (New): PME/PP GPU Comms unique pointer deletion causes seg fault when CUDA calls exist in destructor
- When the unique pointer used for the PME-PP GPU communications objects are automatically deleted, the code sometimes ...
Also available in: Atom