- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/02/2012
- Last connection: 10/30/2018
- 06:13 PM GROMACS Task #2569: announce deprecations in GROMACS 2019
- Mark Abraham wrote:
> Arthur Zalevsky wrote:
> > We tried to have a few full gmx builds and several mdrun-only buil...
- 12:54 PM GROMACS Task #2569: announce deprecations in GROMACS 2019
- We tried to have a few full gmx builds and several mdrun-only builds, but in the end, it wasn't as convenient as we e...
- 12:42 PM GROMACS Task #2706: Rework classic QM/MM interface
- While low-level routines are still present (which are more or less the same in case of every interface) I think it's ...
- 09:38 AM GROMACS Bug #2711: Wrong Br and FE parameters in amber forcefields
- Here's the part from original parm99.dat...
- 03:32 PM GROMACS Bug #2711 (Closed): Wrong Br and FE parameters in amber forcefields
- Br and FE are missing sigma and epsilon parameters defined in ffnonbonded.itp in amber forcefields.
Due to the fo...
- 06:23 PM GROMACS Bug #1402 (Closed): Error compiling 5.0-beta1 with CUDA and gcc >= 4.6
- I've got an issue compiling 5.0-beta1 version with CUDA.
With gcc 4.4 everything works fine, but with 4.6-4.8 I've...
- 02:42 PM GROMACS Bug #878 (Closed): unify GROMACS header printing
- OS: Ubuntu 11.10 x86
Package: gromacs-4.5.4 from distro repos
Most utilites prints GROMACS header ( text begins w...
Also available in: Atom