- Registered on: 03/12/2013
- Last connection: 02/09/2018
- 01:06 PM GROMACS Bug #2397: Difference between single rank and multiple rank when pulling using constraints relative to rest of the system
- The problem was identified to be related to single rank vs multiple rank. Subject updated.
- 03:05 PM GROMACS Bug #2397: Difference between single rank and multiple rank when pulling using constraints relative to rest of the system
- Would it be possible that domain decomposition might affect the center of mass positions and thereby upset pulling us...
- 02:23 PM GROMACS Bug #2397 (New): Difference between single rank and multiple rank when pulling using constraints relative to rest of the system
- I noticed that I get completely different e.g. pull forces and temperature on a run started on a GPU server running N...
- 01:36 AM GROMACS Revision 26f57216: SIMD accelerated Urey-Bradley
- Enable SIMD for Urey-Bradley without energies and shift forces.
- 03:50 PM GROMACS Revision da82a553: Added Magnus Lundborg as contributor in the manual.
- I noticed I was not listed so I shamelessly added myself.
- 10:43 PM GROMACS Bug #2187 (Resolved): segfault in trjconv for tpr/trr -> tng
- Applied in changeset commit:dc4081f060f797f74aeb3197dcb6ce9e2636a729.
- 06:05 PM GROMACS Revision dc4081f0: Update to TNG v 1.8.1
- Fixes #2187 and #2250.
- 08:46 AM GROMACS Revision 52e7c9d2: Do not include headers related to ObservablesHistory
- Define destructor for ObservablesHistory to avoid having to include
many extra headers.
- 11:33 AM GROMACS Revision 635dd154: Write atom masses and partial charges to TNG
- B states of molecules are not yet written. Data blocks for that
must be added to TNG first.
'gmx dump' will print ato...
- 10:30 PM GROMACS Revision 9c379aab: Updated TNG to version 1.8
- Corresponds to commit 9d76cd757cfe13eefc554407683b462c4f414390
in the TNG repository.
Added data block for atom mass...
Also available in: Atom