- Registered on: 03/12/2013
- Last connection: 08/03/2019
- 03:36 PM GROMACS Task #2983: better suited data-types for bonded GPU kernels
- It seems to me like it would be best to split iatoms into std::vector<int> InteractionTypes and std::vector<int4> Int...
- 08:14 AM GROMACS Task #2983: better suited data-types for bonded GPU kernels
- I made an attempt at preloading the data, but I just shifted the problem earlier. The problem was that I did not come...
- 04:02 PM GROMACS Revision 5854b8da: Vectorize GPU bonded data.
- Loads data for bonds, angles, UB angles and pairs in blocks
of 3, 4, 4 and 3 ints respectively.
- 11:09 PM GROMACS Revision ec176323: Cleaning up the GPU bonded kernel
- Improved variable names
Removed unnecessary includes
- 12:37 PM GROMACS Revision 01b2f20b: Fused GPU bonded kernels
- To reduce the GPU kernel launch times the
GPU bonded kernels have been fused to a single kernel.
- 12:53 PM GROMACS Task #2983: better suited data-types for bonded GPU kernels
- Since I'm far from an expert at GPU programming (I just try to learn as I go along) I'm afraid I can't say what alter...
- 09:33 PM GROMACS Task #2983: better suited data-types for bonded GPU kernels
- I'll be happy to try to help with this as well, but I must admit I don't know how to prefetch the data in a suitable ...
- 04:36 PM GROMACS Bug #2958: Compiling master (to become 2020) using CUDA 9.0
- With CUDA-9.2 I can compile with gcc-7, but not gcc-6 (I haven't tested gcc-5).
- 04:26 PM GROMACS Bug #2958 (New): Compiling master (to become 2020) using CUDA 9.0
- When compiling master with CUDA 9.0 (gcc-5 or gcc-6) I get the following type of errors:
- 02:44 PM GROMACS Task #2818: bonded GPU kernel fusion
- I'm assigning this to myself for now. Hopefully I can do this, but will probably need some advice along the way.
Also available in: Atom