- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/05/2013
- Last connection: 02/14/2017
- 04:50 PM GROMACS Bug #2106: Incorrect pressure with semiisotropic pressure coupling and nwall = 2
- The reported pressure values are the total pressures - not only the ZZ components. But I think I see the confusion: I...
- 06:45 PM GROMACS Bug #2106 (Rejected): Incorrect pressure with semiisotropic pressure coupling and nwall = 2
When I simulate a TIP5P water system with walls on both sides (max. force 1000 kJ/mol/nm) to contain the water ever...
- 10:33 AM GROMACS Bug #1843 (In Progress): pbc=xy with 2 walls floating point exception with the verlet scheme
- The issue sounds related to Bug #1660.
pbc = xy
nwall = 2
- 10:07 AM GROMACS Bug #1315 (Closed): Unphysical conformations in decoupled free energy simulation
- This follows the discussion http://gromacs.5086.x6.nabble.com/Unphysical-conformations-in-decoupled-free-energy-simul...
Also available in: Atom