- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 06/22/2017
- 01:30 PM GROMACS Revision 4fbe1650: Fixed #2206 IMD interface malfunctions
- Change-Id: Ia58586a281591cefea8a382a40e92e3e30b56b75
- 01:19 PM GROMACS Bug #2206: IMD interface malfunctions in 2016.3
- I think the issue was introduced in
"Converted imd module to C++."...
- 11:51 AM GROMACS Bug #2075: ICC17u1 on KNL fails ED regressiontest
- I am unable to reproduce the problem. Using ICC 17 now.
Log file opened on Thu Jun 22 11:47:12 2017
- 11:25 AM GROMACS Bug #2075: ICC17u1 on KNL fails ED regressiontest
- With ICC 16.0.1 the ED tests work as expected on KNL.
- 02:52 PM GROMACS Revision 3f1eb0a0: Fixed a consistency check in make_edi for flooding
- If one sets up a flooding .edi input file with gmx make_edi,
the code should check that one does not use of the last ...
- 12:51 AM GROMACS Revision 675bfc76: Moved essential dynamics initialization call into do_md()
- - init_edsam is now called in do_md() in the same code block
where the membed and the swap code gets initialized
- 04:14 PM GROMACS Revision a2efd1c8: Adopt and document implementation policy for MD modules
- This approach concisely expresses intent in a way that a tool/compiler
could enforce, and which provides a hint to di...
- 01:12 PM GROMACS Revision 7557339c: Minor header file cleanup in ED, IMD and CompEL modules
- - removed dependency on wallcycle.h by forward declaring gmx_wallcycle,
same with gmx_domdec_t
- merged and sorted ...
- 04:41 PM GROMACS Revision 7f4b5b28: Remove unused forward declarations of t_commrec in two headers
- Change-Id: If2121af1baf280ffdcf028d5093db113e8fede6e
- 05:15 PM GROMACS Revision 2cda28ec: Remove unnecessary include
- Change-Id: I08920182fc1644bfd23e594c23bca13ccaa59f38
Also available in: Atom