- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/17/2014
- Last connection: 07/29/2019
- 11:09 PM GROMACS Task #2341: assess the state of building and using GROMACS on Windows
- It would be nice if MinGW was supported, it would make it possible to cross-compile on Linux and deploy on Windows, w...
- 12:38 PM GROMACS Bug #3050: Fix tests on Solaris
- GCC 5:...
- 11:01 AM GROMACS Bug #3050: Fix tests on Solaris
- 10:32 AM GROMACS Bug #3050 (New): Fix tests on Solaris
- Gerrit change 12245  fixes building on Solaris with GCC. Some tests are still failing (details in the comments) an...
- 06:46 PM GROMACS Feature #2224: Proposed feature: conditional stop
- Hello everyone, after discussing this with Mark last month in Huenfeld I came up with a proposal that abstracts the b...
- 04:34 PM GROMACS Revision 1333a483: Document matrix_convert function in PBC
- The brief documentation was in place, but the documentation of the
function parameters was missing. This patch adds i...
- 05:13 PM GROMACS Bug #2152: Error in xdr3dfcoord results in "XTC error - maybe you are out of disk space?"
- Thanks Erik!
- 01:45 PM GROMACS Task #2146: salvage documentation from old webpage
- Mark Abraham wrote:
> Paul has been working hard on this, but it won't be complete for the 2018 release
I don't t...
- 04:55 PM GROMACS Bug #2333: mdrun crash with high density of particles and SD integrator
- Thank you for quick response. Unfortunately, halved example doesn't crash. I don't use MPI and/or GPU and this is rep...
- 01:39 PM GROMACS Bug #2333 (Closed): mdrun crash with high density of particles and SD integrator
- See the attached tpr (split in two parts because it's 90 MB compressed).
Also available in: Atom