- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/18/2015
- Last connection: 11/07/2018
- 09:35 PM GROMACS Bug #2734: regressiontests/kernel core dumps on ppc64le
- Paul Bauer wrote:
> Very interesting, indeed.
> Best would be running only the failing test in a memory checker, bu...
- 01:26 AM GROMACS Bug #2365: UtilityUnitTests is broken on ppc64le, aarch64, ppc64, s390x and armv7hl
- Christoph Junghans wrote:
> Indeed, gcc warns about over-alignment here (and in many other places):
- 02:33 PM GROMACS Bug #1911: some internal unit tests fail with segmentation fault in gmock
- Dominik Mierzejewski wrote:
> Correction: I finally managed to quash all segfaults in gmock by ensuring everything i...
- 11:44 PM GROMACS Feature #1957: Add support for building against external lmfit
- Mark Abraham wrote:
> David van der Spoel wrote:
> > Dominik, what do you mean our changes were merged in 6.0?
- 11:45 PM GROMACS Feature #1956: Add support for building against external tinyxml2
- Patch aaf0fed5dccb53333ff2706be608be9c327707ea works fine with system tinyxml2-3.0.0 just fine, thank you!
- 07:27 PM GROMACS Feature #1956: Add support for building against external tinyxml2
- Thanks for your quick response, Mark. Yes, that approach is basically what I need for Fedora. However, the current pa...
- 03:58 PM GROMACS Feature #1957 (Closed): Add support for building against external lmfit
- Please add support for building against system version of the lmfit library. lmfit upstream merged your modifications...
- 03:55 PM GROMACS Feature #1956 (Closed): Add support for building against external tinyxml2
- libxml2 support was removed in favour of bundled tinyxml2 (3.0.0), but there's no support for building against a syst...
- 02:59 PM GROMACS Bug #1930: TabulatedNormalDistributionTest.OutputDouble14 and SimdScalarTest.andNotI tests fail on i686
- Unfortunately, I'm still getting this test failure:...
- 09:55 AM GROMACS Bug #1808: error: 'asm' operand has impossible constraints when compiling gromacs 5.1 on PPC64 and PPC64LE with VSX SIMD
- Erik Lindahl wrote:
> Applied in changeset commit:021cd76cbed9148e385931fcb7014d680993d3d7.
This patch doesn't ap...
Also available in: Atom