assess nightly master failures
This is a high-level task I propose for assessing the zoo of failures in the master nighties in particular as these will be inhereted by the 2020 nightly where stabilization and correctness fixes are highest priority.
Brief list of issues:
- standard matrix: icc-19 warning, OpenCL failing in complex.nst_mismatch (new?)
- gpubufferops matrix: nranks=4 fails complex.nbnxn_rzero and complex.position-restraints
- gpucomm matrix: many failures (too many to list)
#1 Updated by Szilárd Páll 11 months ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to testing
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to 2020-beta3
I suggest we add gpuupdte nightly matrix at least until RC1 when the final decision on the
-update auto will be made (and testing will have to be decided too, in particular if
-update auto=cpu remains).