Task #867: Update Doxygen documentation for C++ code
Add and document a template for using the new analysis framework
I already have a template implementation that worked on an earlier implementation of the framework, so it should not be too hard to update it to match the current one.
Added a C++ template for analysis tools.
Also added a C++ wrapper for the neighborhood search code used in the
selection module for use in analysis tools.
Added documentation for the C++ analysis template.
The documentation now walks through the basic structure of the template,
but it does not explain all the details.
Updates to template documentation.
- Small updates to the template analysis tool.
- Updated the Doxygen documentation for the template (still needs more
- Removed obsolete and non-functional C template and its documentation.
Related to issue #641.
Add documentation for template.cpp.
- Add more description of template.cpp to its Doxygen comments,
referencing other parts of the Doxygen documentation where
- Adjust the naming convention in template.cpp to use a trailing
underscore instead of a leading one (the convention elsewhere in the
code is currently a bit mixed, but in recent code I've used the