- 06:19 PM GROMACS Bug #1977: warning: __WORDSIZE not defined
- (I seem to be making mistakes these days so check...)
I just compiled 2018.3 successfully on the same (as in, 2 ye...
- 01:18 PM GROMACS Bug #1978 (Resolved): IMD include files not always sufficient
- Applied in changeset commit:a8ddf04fae334502a4d9e248ac5aff0f346b3122.
- 01:08 PM GROMACS Revision a8ddf04f: Ensure IMD include dependencies work
- Makes sure select() and the necessary struct types are declared.
- 06:05 PM GROMACS Bug #1980: warning: "_POSIX_THREAD_CPUTIME" is not defined
- I didn't check your HAVE_CLOCK_GETTIME test - are you saying that HAVE_CLOCK_GETTIME can be defined even when clock_g...
- 04:28 PM GROMACS Bug #1941: mdrun with conjugate gradient core dump on system with high load
- First guess: has this to do with memory being overcommitted?
- 04:21 PM GROMACS Bug #1980 (Closed): warning: "_POSIX_THREAD_CPUTIME" is not defined
- /usr/src/local/gromacs/src/gromacs/timing/walltime_accounting.cpp:232:27: warning: "_POSIX_THREAD_CPUTIME" is not def...
- 03:51 PM GROMACS Bug #1979: ../../lib/libgromacs.so.3.0.0: undefined reference to `vmddlclose'
- Your patch does fix it for me thanks!
[100%] Linking CXX executable ../../bin/template
[100%] Built target templa...
- 01:51 PM GROMACS Bug #1979 (Closed): ../../lib/libgromacs.so.3.0.0: undefined reference to `vmddlclose'
- 01:33 PM GROMACS Bug #1978 (Closed): IMD include files not always sufficient
- /usr/src/local/gromacs/src/gromacs/imd/imdsocket.cpp:373:66: error: 'select' was not declared in this scope
- 01:09 PM GROMACS Bug #1977: warning: __WORDSIZE not defined
- Note change in logic || -> &&. Check this is what was actually meant...
Trivial portability fix attached.
Also available in: Atom