- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 11/26/2019
- 09:56 PM GROMACS Bug #3125: OpenCL on Volta and Turing borken
- Comparing the clinfo output from Volta and Pascal should quickly show whether there is any info you can use.
- 07:30 PM GROMACS Task #2107: Change to clang-format
- I was referring to merge.renormalize. See https://git-scm.com/docs/merge-strategies#Documentation/merge-strategies.tx...
- 12:48 PM GROMACS Bug #2925: BasicVector addition operator yields unexpected result when adding scalar
- Pretty sure that isn't the reason. It can't use the @operator+(const BasicVector & other)@ for two reasons:
# a sin...
- 07:03 PM GROMACS Task #2919: C++ style guidelines for namespace use
- Mark Abraham wrote:
> Anonymous namespaces are and should be used for making clear that code is internal to the tran...
- 10:29 AM GROMACS Task #2916: Decide future of symtab
- Based on your use pattern (didn't verify) this sounds like a good plan. Not sure whether it is faster to use std::map...
- 10:00 AM GROMACS Task #2919: C++ style guidelines for namespace use
- From ML:
> GROMACS has a policy against using C++ `namespace` for logical structuring of code within the GROMACS pac...
- 11:17 PM GROMACS Task #2916: Decide future of symtab
- With the ordered vector any mapping of the SymTab (both idx->StringView (get_symtab_handle) and StringView->idx (look...
- 11:10 AM GROMACS Revision 64437657: Fix UB vector usage
- It is UB to
- increment past end.
- decrement end iterator for empty vector.
- use operator on end iterator.
- 05:56 PM GROMACS Task #2905: Add a Jenkins configuration with std library assert
- It is also available in libstdc++: https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/debug_mode.html . I looked in the ...
- 04:46 PM GROMACS Revision ddb1149a: Fix UB vector usage
- Fixes a buffer overflow for c_simdBestPairAlignment=2.
Found with _LIBCPP_DEBUG=1.
Also available in: Atom