- Registered on: 10/06/2017
- Last connection: 01/17/2020
- 12:15 PM GROMACS Bug #3278 (Resolved): Fix link to Gitlab in replacement for Jenkins and releng docs
- Applied in changeset commit:658765317fd94df5d534c039462be03ab3839067.
- 12:00 PM GROMACS Revision 65876531: Fix bad link in developer docs
- Also made sure that error gets caught by the Gitlab CI runner.
- 08:40 AM GROMACS Bug #2733: MdrunUtilityMpiUnitTests timesout on i686 and armv7hl with OpenMPI 2.1.5
- is this still an issue in 2020?
- 08:37 AM GROMACS Bug #3278 (Fix uploaded): Fix link to Gitlab in replacement for Jenkins and releng docs
- also added validation for doc builds
- 02:32 PM GROMACS Bug #3302 (Fix uploaded): source tarball modified flag does not get updated in an existing build tree
- Fix is here: https://gerrit.gromacs.org/c/gromacs/+/15379
- 01:08 PM GROMACS Bug #3302: source tarball modified flag does not get updated in an existing build tree
- reading more through gmxVersionInfo.cmake I see that the issue is that we are not anticipating changes in the build d...
- 12:54 PM GROMACS Bug #3302 (Accepted): source tarball modified flag does not get updated in an existing build tree
- Confirmed for me as well, I'll see that I change the part that checks the build
- 09:17 AM GROMACS Revision 64528b3f: Fix nightly build failure on Gitlab
- Found an unused variable warning when building without thread or real
- 03:32 PM GROMACS Revision dc6a0a88: Update nonstd::optional
- Updated to commit 096ce6d7e45ef184de2c8ddcae45da4a9d539da5 to avoid a
bug (see https://github.com/martinmoene/optiona...
- 03:31 PM GROMACS Revision c822506c: Allow access to optional outside libgromacs
- When using gmx::compat::option in files also included
outside of the libgromacs tree (e.g. anything topology related)...
Also available in: Atom