- Email: Janne.Blomqvist@tkk.fi
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 12/29/2011
- 03:46 PM GROMACS Bug #857 (Closed): Sequencing rdtsc in cycle-counting funcs
- The x86 rdtsc instruction is not defined as a serializing instruction, thus the CPU is free to move rdtsc past other ...
- 01:40 PM GROMACS Bug #700: Insufficient checks for input parameters related to wall options
- Also, when using user-generated potential tables for wall interactions (wall_type = table), then wall_atomtype should...
- 11:23 AM GROMACS Bug #287: SIGILL crash in nb_kernel with user tables and energygrp_table
just a quick update. It seems my problem was indeed with the input data, and not with gromacs itself. I suspect ...
- 07:58 PM GROMACS Bug #287: SIGILL crash in nb_kernel with user tables and energygrp_table
- (In reply to comment #1)
> This isn't a/the bug you're seeing, but Gromacs detection of CPU capabilities.
- 09:35 PM GROMACS Bug #287 (Closed): SIGILL crash in nb_kernel with user tables and energygrp_table
I'm using Gromacs 4.0.2 on CentOS 5 x86-32 using the packages from the EPEL repository. Gromacs usually works, b...
Also available in: Atom