- 05:04 PM GROMACS Bug #106: trajectory searching in 3.3.1
- (In reply to comment #0)
> searching for the first frame of a trajectory given with -b seems to be still
- 11:53 AM GROMACS Bug #15: trjconv skipping frame error
- Hi David,
I have an example for an xtc that is short and buggy:
trjconv -f prot.xtc -o x.xtc -s error.pdb -b 4000 -...
- 11:50 AM GROMACS Bug #15: trjconv skipping frame error
- Created an attachment (id=12)
bug15/36, traj to error.pdb
- 11:49 AM GROMACS Bug #15: trjconv skipping frame error
- Created an attachment (id=11)
bug15/36, structure for prot.xtc
- 01:12 PM GROMACS Bug #36 (Closed): two errors concerning trjconv -b -e
- several failures on the same xtc file(do not occur with 3.2.1):
(This might be related to Bug #15...)
**on calling t...
- 04:37 PM GROMACS Bug #24: trjconv -split fails
- found a typo, it should rather be:
A wild guess would be that the output filename is INcorrectly resolved
- 04:35 PM GROMACS Bug #24 (Closed): trjconv -split fails
- trjconv -split fails, independent from what was given as an argument to "-split"
trjconv -split 1000 -f traj.xtc -o ...
Also available in: Atom