- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 11/08/2019
- 12:34 AM GROMACS Bug #2927: CMake 3.14.1 fails to properly run gmxDetectCpu.make
- Spack patches around this issue as well: https://github.com/spack/spack/blob/develop/var/spack/repos/builtin/packages...
- 06:37 PM GROMACS Feature #3177: Spack package management support
- I bumped the version of said spackage in past a couple of times and added features as requested, seems pretty low ove...
- 10:43 PM GROMACS Bug #3116: regressiontests/freeenergy core dumps on ppc64le
- It seems this is only on Fedora 30 and lower, Fedora 31 and 32 seem to be fine, so time will solve this issue.
- 03:55 AM GROMACS Bug #3116 (New): regressiontests/freeenergy core dumps on ppc64le
- 10:58 AM GROMACS Revision bc4c802b: cmake: add missing header to legacy api
- range.h is now needed by block.h
- 11:55 PM GROMACS Revision dbb8f7cc: workaround for rhel bug #1749463, cmake bug #18349
- MPI_C_COMPILE_FLAGS is a list instead of a string
We mainly ...
- 11:21 AM GROMACS Revision feba5ffb: cmake: add option to install legacy headers
- This is needed for package like VOTCA to use the C-API until
a real GMX API got established.
- 04:12 PM GROMACS Bug #2734 (In Progress): regressiontests/kernel core dumps on ppc64le
- It is back in 2019.3:...
- 05:51 PM GROMACS Bug #2813: regressiontests/complex fails on Fedora30 with x86_64, i686 and other archs.
- Fixed confirmed in 2019.1
- 02:35 PM GROMACS Bug #2734: regressiontests/kernel core dumps on ppc64le
- Can I test this in 2019.1, the rpm already has too many patches in it?
Also available in: Atom