- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 01/15/2020
- 10:29 AM GROMACS Task #3290: Require CMake >= 3.12
- I note that ubuntu 18.04 has only 3.10, and that LTS version will still have appreciable life that overlaps with GROM...
- 01:45 PM GROMACS Task #3047: Set required versions for GROMACS 2021
- Discussed updating to clang 3.9 at https://gerrit.gromacs.org/c/gromacs/+/15237
- 11:55 AM GROMACS Revision 9ce8e5c8: Make nbnxm headers more self-contained
- Resolves existing TODO, removing a dependency of the CPU kernels
Eliminates an unnecessary function, and...
- 04:00 PM GROMACS Task #3297: Require gcc > 5
- IIRC we were a little pushy with the bumps to requirements for GROMACS 2020. That doesn't mean we can't make minor in...
- 04:37 PM GROMACS Revision 97c8dcb6: Clean up ewald module internals
- This prepares for future refactoring by starting to break up the
cross dependence on many internal headers.
- 02:08 PM GROMACS Feature #3242: Please do not remove the -nsteps flag
- If we replace it by something that does all the same things, then I think we should not replace the name. And if we k...
- 01:57 PM GROMACS Feature #1347: future of tables
- Christoph Junghans wrote:
> Due to this issue I will hold off bumping gromacs to v2020 in fedora (see https://bugzil...
- 11:43 AM GROMACS Bug #3282 (Closed): Copyright message is not compatible with the clang-format
- 11:15 AM GROMACS Bug #3282 (Resolved): Copyright message is not compatible with the clang-format
- Applied in changeset commit:75443f0f3f822c3726763464f406ecc543ad700e.
- 09:32 AM GROMACS Revision 75443f0f: Split lines with many copyright years
- The new split_copyright_years.sh script can be run every few years to
keep the line length short enough for readabili...
Also available in: Atom