- Email: Mark.J.Abraham@gmail.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 05/15/2019
- 04:33 AM GROMACS Revision ae52c179: Update infrastructure needed for restart rewrite
- These changes are things that might be generally useful, and are
planned for use in refactoring of handleRestart.
- 01:19 PM GROMACS Wiki edit: May_13_2019 (#3)
- 01:16 PM GROMACS Wiki edit: May_13_2019 (#2)
- 01:05 PM GROMACS Wiki edit: May_13_2019 (#1)
- 12:45 PM GROMACS Wiki edit: Stockholm_team_meeting_minutes (#25)
- 03:04 PM GROMACS Bug #2947: mdrun segfaults when trying to use membed
- pro tip, write @commit:2w3scxc9@ and you get a link to the git repo behind redmine
- 05:56 PM GROMACS Task #2943: Rename Integrator
- The brains trust met in the dev telco today. The high level thing we will call Simulator, the microstate level thing ...
- 05:50 PM GROMACS Feature #2944: Roadmap for thermostats / barostats in new propagation/integration scheme
- We mooted at the dev telco that we should invite dev+user feedback in a post that describes the issues known with N-H...
- 05:46 PM GROMACS Feature #2615: Switch to Python3
- We mooted in the dev telco that python 3.5 sounds like a good minimum to require for GROMACS 2020. We want to balance...
- 11:02 AM GROMACS Revision 165365c9: Provide hook for forks of GROMACS to describe themselves
- This will help everybody understand which version of GROMACS is being
used because a description ends up in the log f...
Also available in: Atom