- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 10/14/2019
- 05:14 PM GROMACS Task #3143 (New): move the non-force accumulation/accounting tasks out of the GPU wait functions
- Current code works, but it is too error-prone due to the complex buffer ops/reduction code-path. We would benefit fro...
- 04:56 PM GROMACS Feature #3142: centralize and clarify GPU force buffer clearing
- Note: this is high priority, but we can consider bumping it to beta3 *except* the last item and its impact on the buf...
- 04:53 PM GROMACS Feature #3142 (New): centralize and clarify GPU force buffer clearing
- The responsibility of (rvec) force buffer clearing should be moved into StatePropagatorDataGpu and arranged for such ...
- 11:37 PM GROMACS Bug #3125: OpenCL on Volta and Turing borken
- Szilárd Páll wrote:
> Here's the relevant clinfo code that we should adopt:
- 01:27 PM GROMACS Revision 8a0d4d97: Enable StatePropagatorGpuData for force transfers
- Force transfers have been switched to use StatePropagatorGpuData already
before. This change updates the synchronizat...
- 01:10 PM GROMACS Revision 78956ab8: Move buffer ops / PME F reduction flags into StepWorkload
- Also moved overrides conditions for when buffer ops can not be offloaded
into the DevelopmentFeatureFlags data struct...
- 08:47 PM GROMACS Bug #3125: OpenCL on Volta and Turing borken
- Here's the relevant clinfo code that we should adopt:
- 08:45 PM GROMACS Bug #3125: OpenCL on Volta and Turing borken
- Berk Hess wrote:
> > Perhaps we should give the issue a more descriptive title and keep a record of it. It would be ...
- 05:57 PM GROMACS Feature #2890: GPU Halo Exchange
- @Alan, can you please update the status of the outstanding TODOs and subtasks, in particular #3093 and #3082 and lik...
- 05:53 PM GROMACS Task #3093: rework GPU direct halo-exchange related force reduction complexities
- what is the
Also available in: Atom