- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 04/10/2019
- 11:27 AM GROMACS Task #2919: C++ style guidelines for namespace use
- 05:30 PM GROMACS Bug #2918 (Resolved): mdrun segfaults with group scheme .tpr
- Applied in changeset commit:8080617f2cffc2223a3b46de619943e18210607c.
- 05:27 PM GROMACS Revision 8080617f: Early exit from mdrun if group scheme is detected in .tpr
- Fixes #2918
- 03:14 PM GROMACS Bug #2918 (Closed): mdrun segfaults with group scheme .tpr
- Due to a small glitch, commit ce17e81d93d7416c0e2d "Initial deactivation of group scheme" does not give a fatal error...
- 03:21 PM GROMACS Feature #2791 (In Progress): Implement a module for lambda-dynamics simulations (lambda_site module)
- 02:01 PM GROMACS Bug #2781 (Closed): mdrun 2018 using SD integrator segfaults when attempting to read from checkpoint file
- We have a small mixture system of water/alkanol using the SD integrator. It runs fine and stable in v. 2018, however ...
- 01:13 PM GROMACS Bug #2778: Some pictures appear too small in the web reference manual
- Just tested this again. I am post 2019-beta3, so I1c49d683d971a5bf0b0ce217f7e9ecd60603e6e6 is in.
However, make webp...
- 11:27 AM GROMACS Bug #2778: Some pictures appear too small in the web reference manual
- I found out that the problem I originally reported (wrong rotation of some figures) was not caused by GROMACS but ult...
- 02:19 PM GROMACS Bug #2778 (Closed): Some pictures appear too small in the web reference manual
- In the Analysis section e.g. (analysis.rst)
Fig. 50 The window of gmx view showing a box of water
- 12:56 PM GROMACS Bug #2757 (Closed): mdrun refuses to start with .cpt if nsteps is -1 in .tpr
- Should be reproducible with any .tpr that has nsteps -1 and a checkpoint file.
Error was introduced in commit 4dcb...
Also available in: Atom