- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/07/2014
- Last connection: 09/27/2019
- 03:32 PM GROMACS Bug #3109: Error in image for virtual interaction sites
- Ah, sorry. No there is only the circle and possibly the theta (not sure where it should be) that I noticed
- 10:11 AM GROMACS Bug #3109 (Closed): Error in image for virtual interaction sites
- There appears to be some errors in the graphics explaining virtual interaction sites in the manual for the 2020-beta....
- 01:42 PM Support Platforms Bug #2935: redmine issue updates about gerrit uploads stopped working
- My memory from the modification/update to the original script is unfortunately lacking, I think Rossen supplied me wi...
- 11:55 AM GROMACS Bug #2752: Memory usage when reading 2019-beta2 .tpr-files with trjconv from version 2018.3
- Yes this might very well be the case. I (for obvious reasons) didn't try to reproduce it more than 2 times, and when ...
- 10:45 AM GROMACS Bug #2752: Memory usage when reading 2019-beta2 .tpr-files with trjconv from version 2018.3
- Looks like the issue doesn't recreate itself anymore for some reason, now it throws this error message and quits ever...
- 04:03 PM GROMACS Bug #2752 (Rejected): Memory usage when reading 2019-beta2 .tpr-files with trjconv from version 2018.3
- Trying to to use "gmx trjconv" in version 2018.3 and accidentally supplying a .tpr-file created with 2019-beta2 immed...
- 02:36 PM GROMACS Bug #2741 (Closed): mdrun verbose prints a newline to the terminal for each update
- When running with "gmx mdrun -v" every update is printed on a new line as long as a time is given.
starting mdrun ...
- 04:46 PM GROMACS Bug #1552: LJPME bug with SSE2 kernels
- Not that I'm aware of. I can dig into it a bit more in detail the upcoming week
- 11:17 AM GROMACS Bug #1552: LJPME bug with SSE2 kernels
- Using GMX_SIMD=reference or AVX_256 as suggested by Szilard will not result in an error.
I've only been able to r...
- 11:57 AM GROMACS Bug #1552: LJPME bug with SSE2 kernels
- I get the same behaviour for both MPI and Thread-MPI
Tracked the issue a bit further, the strange kinetic-energy v...
Also available in: Atom